Ch.7

Shortly after Hinita, everyone began arriving, and Anzu led the way outside to the area they had set up. Kenma turned the music up as everyone began to socialize and mingle. Bokuto had been in charge of bringing the alcohol. His boyfriend Akaashi was responsible for the "party favors," which ended up being cannabis flower, a variety of edibles, and some dabs if they felt like it once the liquor started flowing. As the party got into full swing, Anzu took shots at the makeshift bar with Kuroo, Bokuto, and Lev. "Bottoms up FUCKERS!!" Bo yelled as they slammed back what Anzu thought was her fifth straight tequila shot. She was feeling nice and loose as she grabbed a blunt from Akaashi and made her way to her puddin' head behind his music set up.

     As she made her way through everyone, she looked around to see people from the different teams mingling and having a good time. Hinita and Suga were having a dance battle in the middle that no one seemed to be winning. Lev and Yaku were arguing about something on one of the love seats, but not before Lev said something stupid to make Yaku die laughing. From what she could tell, Kuroo was running after Bokuto, who was holding a lit blunt, cheffing the fuck out of it and laughing wildly. Anzu smiled, happy to see everyone she cared about having a good time and enjoying themselves; they deserved it after a stressful senior year.

     Kenma looked up from tweaking his music set up to see a very cross-faded Anzu approaching him with the biggest smile he had ever seen on her. Once she reached the setter, she slurred at him, " I brought you a blunt since you're manning the tunes! I know you love a good smoke; Akaashi said it's Gorilla Glue; he just picked it up today," she beamed up at the boy. Kenma felt his heart speed up as she presented him with the blunt. He was touched that even in her state, she remembered his need to smoke in these situations to help ease his anxiety and make him a little more social. Taking it from her outstretched hand, he immediately lit it and took the first hit, slowly exhaling, "Thank you, puppy luv, that was very kind of you," he praised her. He watched her closely as he saw a shiver run through Anzu's body after hearing his praise. God, that's hot. He wondered what else could grant that reaction out of her. He, too, had taken notice of her outfit as she had let him into the apartment earlier to finalize the music and decorations the two had been collecting throughout the week. He had to constantly readjust his gaze because the longer he looked at her, the more she found them attractive.

     Kenma was hypnotized by the swaying of the red jewels that lay gently on her moderately sized, perky chest. Oh, how we wanted to lay his head on her chest and use her for his pillow. Or how her hips swayed smoothly as she walked, causing her ass to bounce ever so slightly. God, it was driving him crazy. The rooster was not helping Kenma's problems either with his fitted white button-down with the top few buttons open and his favorite black, distressed jeans, and black combat boots. Kuroo looked like a snack and a half, dancing and running around with his other friends, enjoying himself. Kenma had it bad for his two friends.

     He passed Anzu the blunt, asking, "You sure you need any more puppy? Luv, you look pretty toasty. How much alcohol have you had?" He questioned as he turned to find some water for her. " Puddin Head, I've only had a few shots and an edible; I'm fine," she hiccuped while giggling and picking at the setter. Kenma took in Anzu's state and shook his head as a smile crossed his stoic face. "You are enjoying yourself, aren't you, Puppy luv?" He questioned as he whispered it huskily in the wobbly girl's ear. Anzu felt her body ignite as the liquor and drugs coursed through her veins, allowing the usually timid and anxious girl to act a hundred percent on her true feelings and knee-jerk reactions. " Oh yeah, and wouldn't you like to find out?" she retorted, actuating her bold response with a wiggle of her hips towards the struggling setter.

     Kenma blew out a sharp breath that he didn't realize he had been holding, " I don't think you're ready for that answer, sweetheart," he chuckled, smoothing, throwing a hand around her waist and pulling her a little closer. Taking the blunt from Anzu, the puddin' head took an even deeper inhale and held it in for long enough to warrant Anzu poking him in his chest to get him to exhale finally. "Silly pudding cup! You must breathe at some point; give it here; I wanna do a trick!" She softly squealed, taking the blunt back.