[No more regrets.]

"..."

The sound of ticking could be heard in the secluded room. It came from the clock on the wall, yet the annoying sound wasn't the issue.

Something wasn't right, but what was it..?

A young girl sat at her desk as she stared at the book in front of her.

It was finished, yet she felt no happiness or relief. Just, nothing..

She wrote this book just to make her brother happy, yet she felt empty whenever she looked at it.

This was not how she wanted it to end, but there was no going back now..

Or was there..?

Kana picked up her pen as she pushed the book she created to the side and got another sheet of paper.

Yes, it would be nice if she could make a few changes.

-

"Princess, you'll be going on stage in a few minutes."

"I know!~"

The young woman with h/c hair and e/c rolled her eyes as she sprayed some perfume by her neck and shoulder area.

"Princess."

Currently, the number one nominated actor in her father's theater, nicknamed as "Princess".

Her real name is Y/n.

"...Where is my gloss..?"

You pulled the drawers in your vanity and even looked under it. You groaned as your manager came in to nag you once more.

"Princess, the show is about to start."

"I KNOW! I'm looking for my gloss!!"

You pushed everything off your vanity, and everything tumbled to the floor. Didn't you just see it a few seconds ago???

"Ugh, of course this happens now.."

"This one?"

Suddenly, you saw a hand in your vision, holding your gloss. Finally...

"Thanks, Pa."

You took it and applied it while looking in the mirror.

Your father pulled a chair and sat down near you.

"Y/n, there's something I need to talk to you about."

"Can't that wait until after the show?"

You smiled as you stared at your reflection in the mirror.

"This is our biggest show yet. All the tickets sold out for tonight. I can't mess this up."

"Of course, I'm just letting you know. Just make sure not to tire yourself out on stage, like last time..."

You put your gloss down and fixed your hair.

"...I know."

You got up from your vanity and walked towards your manager. She guided you towards the stage.

-

Date: 4/23/2019

I suddenly got sick on stage today during one of my performances and passed out in front of everyone. I'm scared that I've disappointed my father...and everyone for that matter.

~

Current: 5/5/2019

~

The audience cheered and clapped as you and the other performers on stage bowed.