[15]

You started impatiently tapping your foot, waiting for him to say something. 

Now that you knew he could talk, you weren’t going to be easy on him anymore. If you want to know something, well then he better tell you right away, even if he stutters a bit. 

“Well?”

Akuto backed away from you as he looked at the ground. Like you thought, he was avoiding looking at you. 

“If you don’t speak right now i’ll-”

“Uh, Y/n?”

You turned around and were met by Wanda. 

Noticing that Akuto was next to you, she walked over and whispered in your ear.

“We don’t have any ropes laying around.”

Akuto immediately looked at who the person was. 

Who was this??? You surely weren’t replacing him, were you?!

You put your hand on your chin, deep in thought. 

“Well if we don’t have ropes, could we possibly use sheets instead?”

Wanda smiled as she nodded. 

“I’ll get to work right away!”

‘Weirdo..’

Well that wasn’t really an insult since all the weirdos were currently helping you right now. Well, except for Kurai. 

Suddenly you felt like you were moving. You were being dragged…by Akuto..

“Oh what now?? You finally wanna talk?”

He dragged you to a random room that held a bunch of cleaning supplies in them. 

After showing you all the different chemicals and cleaning products, he immediately got to work in getting all the small spray bottles and stuffing them into his pockets. 

You were confused, but after he stuffed the fourth bottle, you finally understood what was going on. 

“So you’re planning on poisoning someone?”
Akuto turned around and nodded excitedly. 

You on the other hand were discouraged. 

If word got out that someone poisoned Addalyn or Arthur, then people would immediately point fingers at you and Akuto. You both would be busted in seconds!

You didn’t say anything though. You just stood there watching everything. 

After he was done, he ran up to you and looked upset.

‘Oh, what was it now??’

“W-ho?”
Finally, he spoke. 

But what did he mean by ‘who’?

“What do you mean by that?”

Akuto grabbed your hand and walked out the closet with you behind him. After making sure you were there, he pointed towards the direction Wanda left. 

“Ahh, you must mean Wanda.. She's a new ally, that's all you need to know.”

Looking at him, you still saw that he had a troubled look on his face. After staring at him for a bit, you finally understood what was going on. 

‘So he’s jealous…’

Or was he so nervous because he thought that you wouldn’t need him anymore?

Probably both. 

You thought about what to do to assure him that everything was perfectly normal, especially since you just met the girl literally an hour ago so you weren’t considered friends.