||• part 39 •||

——————————-——————————☆Evelyn's povWednesday-9:34pm

Evelyn's pov
Wednesday-9:34pm

Once me and Tom got home we looked around to see that bill was still home, we looked in his room and saw he was sleeping like a baby.

We snickered and walked slowly to Toms room, not gonna lie this chocolate really got me on a lil throbbing moment.

Me and Tom got to his room as we shut the door, he pinned me to the door "Are you gonna be a good slut for me?" Tom asks.

"Yes.." I say as he lifts up my skirt and pulls my underwear aside "Are you sure?" He questioned rubbing circles on my bare clit.

"Promise daddy.." I say whimpering at his touch; "you swear to daddy? That you'll be a good slut when I fuck you hard and rough?" He asks me.

I felt his fingers go to my cunt and slowly finger me going in and out, the sound filling the room is my wetness.

"I- fuck.." I moan out as his hand goes to my neck lightly choking me "shh be a slut and lay on the bed for me legs open" he says.

I slowly take of my clothes and spread my legs wide open for him "good slut, now rub your clit light then rough then back to light" he orders me.

I nod and rub light then rough then light again, i squirmed around until he spoke again "now can you start to finger yourself how you would do on a day to day basis?" He asks as I do.

I start to finger myself roughly; I imagined it was Toms fingers fucking me over and over again. I was close to my climax "Tom.. I'm gonna-" I get cut off.

As I moan loudly and cum all over my fingers "wow quite the show" Tom says clapping and standing up.

I gulp as he rips his clothes of and roughly flips me over, my face on the pillows as he rams into me.

"Ah!" I squeak out as he groans and throws his head back "fuck Evelyn.." he grunts out as i stuff my head in the pillow whimpering.

He groans as I throw my head back; i put my hands on the pillow moving my ass back. Making our skin clap.

"Tom.." i moan as I'm getting over simulated "fuck Evelyn I'm gonna cum.." he says and groans loudly nutting inside me.

I moan as my come drips on the bed, he spins me round as he pounds into me before I could even say anything.

Small whimpers and moans come out as I go up and down, his hand holding the headboard as sweat drops down onto my boobs.

His groans get louder and louder each time as small moans come out my mouth, my back arching as my head goes into the pillow.

His thrusts get sloppier as he slows down "Evelyn finish the job cmon you can do it" he says a hint of groaning in his voice.

I get flipped on top as I hold onto the headboard grinding against him "mphm.." I moan out as his mouth is open and head deep into the pillow.

I start to jump up and down as his mouth gets wider, I feel his warm load inside me as I cummed the same time as him.

"Sit on my face" he says "what if you can't breath?" I said breathing heavily "who cares sit" he demands.

I get up and sit down onto his face, he starts viciously making out with my heat "woah what the fu-" I get cut of moaning.

I feel over the edge and came fast on his face, he licks me clean as I decided to return the favour 🤗.

(DONT MIND THE EMOJI 😘)

I kiss down his toned abs and all the way to his dick, I lick round the rim and start playing with his pretty pink tip.

I start to go up and down his shaft with my hand going faster each time.

His head is basically in the pillow now and his eyes are at the back of his head "fuck" he grunts out as I take him in my mouth.

I finally feel him cum as I swallow all his kids "good job Evelyn" he says kissing my head.