||• part 21 •||

——————————————————————————☆Toms's povWednesday -3:56pm

Toms's pov
Wednesday -3:56pm

I bring Bill into my room "Bill! Why'd did you say that?" I ask as he sighs "i didnt mean it in a fat shaming way!" He said as i roll my eyes.

"Im not mad but if she doesn't eat it's on fucking you" I say as he looks up "im sorry Tom" he says as I smile "it's alright just Go" I say as he goes at the room.

I Go back downstairs to See Evelyn huddled up on the couch scared because of the movie, i laugh a little as she turns around "oh it's just You" she says thankfully.

I smile and go upto her hugging her as we Lay down on the couch, I snuggle upto her as we watch the movie eating some snacks while me.

"Baby im gonna go to bed" she says as I nod and kiss her goodnight, she goes upstairs and into my room, I really need her to move into my room but she has the bigger bedroom and more room.

I finish off the movie and go upstairs to See Evelyn sleeping nicely, I smile and take off my top and baggy jeans putting on some sweatpants.

I get into bed and Kiss her softly, as I start to feel droopy, I turn on a program and watch it while going on my phone keeping up with my races, I had one tomorrow night underground.

Alright shouldn't be that bad I'll ask eve to come hopefully she'll say yes, I turn off my phone and plug it on charge we're I soon Fall asleep.
——————————————————————————

Evelyn's pov
Thursday -9:34am

I Wake up to toms veiny arms around my waist squeezing me once and a while, I smile and get up making sure I don't wake him.

I Go to my bedroom and Turn on the shower, I pick out some tight fittes Jeans and a black crop top with some Jordans, I then pick out a jacket with a Star in the middle.

I get Into the shower washing my body, I quickly get out and apply some lotion, after that I brush my teeth and get changed.

I start on my Make-up, i did a usual with some lashes and lipgloss, I finished it off with some body spray and perfume.

I put on my shoes and grab a mini bag and sunglasses, I head downstairs and grab my card bringing it outside with me Info the car.

I Drive out of the driveway and Zoom to McDonald's, I order what I know Tom likes and Bill likes, even though he was rude I'm still getting him something.

I Order myself a Coke since I wasn't hungry, I payed for the food and headed back to the house, I unbuckle my belt and go inside the house with the Drinks and McDonald's bag in my hand.

I set it down and Go upto the Boys knocking on the doors lightly, I go to bill first "bill wake-up I brought you breakfast" I sag as he groans.

"What! Really thank you eve" he says Kissing my cheek and going downstairs, I smile and Go into Toms room.

"Tom Baby Wake up i brought breakfast You favourite!" I Sau Kissing hin lightly as he Rubs his eyes "mm" he hums as he gets up and hugs me.

He carries me around his waist and brings me downstairs "thank you baby" he says kissing me as I smile.

He Sets me down and starts eating along with Bill, I sip on my coke "tom I'm gonna go shopping, okay? Text me what You guys want" I say kissing tom.

I get into my car and call Gustav "hey gus wanna Go Shopping?" I ask "of course I need to get some new clothes and a new drumset" he says as I laugh "alrighty" I say smiling.
——————————————————————————

Toms's pov
Thursday -3:45pm

I was sitting on the Couch waiting for Evelyn to be home, I wanted to let her know about the race so she has time to get ready, I hear her car pull up as the car door slams.

I Hear the door open softly as Evelyn comes though with like a hundred bags, she quickly runs upstairs and into her room.

I guess shes soughting out those bags, I go upstairs and knock on her door "yes! Come in" she says happily as I enter the room.

"Hey eve What You Doing?" I ask as she turns to me "nothingg" she says suspiciously as she comes upto me hugging me, I hug her back and kiss her.

"Well we have a Race tonight.." I say as she sighs "alrighty!" She says abit disappointed.
——————————————————————————

IM SO EXCITED FOR HALLOWEEN 😍😍