||• part 20 •||

———————————————————————————☆Evelyn's povWednesday -11:35am

Evelyn's pov
Wednesday -11:35am

I squeal as me and Bill are running down the Shopping Centre, I laugh out Loud as bill catches me and brings me to the floor.

"Oww" I say as he laughs, we get up and pst our clothes down as we go into Victoria secret, I Push Bill into the wall as I run into the dressing rooms.

"Evelyn wich one Are You in?" He says flicking through them all, I giggle a little as he opens me and grabs me.

I Laugh as I ran out and made my to the Lotions and Body Sprays, i pick out a few of both and make my way to the cash register.

"Would that be all?" The Lady asks as I nod happily, she smiles as I give her my card "thank you for Shopping here Today" she says as I grab my bags and thank her.

Me and Bill decided to grab some lunch "I want to go grab a salad not a burger" bill says as I sulk "pleaseeee" I say with puppy dog Eyes as he groans.

I smile and run to McDonald's, I make it with Bill sulking behind me "what do you want billy?" I ask as he thinks "hmm just some Fries and chicken nuggets please Oo! And a lemonade" he says as I smile and nod.

"Hi Can i get a Burger and Fries Sith a Coke ans chicken nuggets and fries with a lemonade aswell please, and can I also get tomato and sweet and sour sauce please!" I ask as she smiles "of course, Can You wait over please" she ask as me and bill nod.

We wait for about 5 minutes as grab our food, we decided to go to the beach so that's what we did "cmon let's go hurry up!" I say to bill as we get into the car.

I start up the Engine as I start driving down to the nearest Beach, we were there in less than 5 Minutes, I quickly jump out with the drinks.

"Cmon Evelyn!" Bill shouts from we're we are gonna sit, I run over and sit down quickly Diving into my Chips "im so hungry" i said as Bill laughs "I can tell" he says.

I start to feel this weird churning in my stomach when he said that, I feel self conscious about my weight, I'm not fat or anything I hope? Do people think I'm fat? Do people think I'm to skinny?

I get up grabbing my Drink As I start to walk tk the car with Bull shouting my name "Evelyn!" "Evelyn?" Bill shouts as I ran to the car quickly opening it with tears down my face.

I May be over reacting but still? It's rude and hurtful, still Even if he didn't mean it like that It still hurt?

I start to Drive Off leaving Bill there sitting alone with his head in his knees..
———————————————————————————

Bills pov
Wednesday -3:46pm

I slowly make my way inside ready for Toms big over dramatic sprach about this and that, but to my surprise Toms on the couch cuddling Evelyn glaring at me angrily, there it is.

I scoff and roll my eyes "Evelyn it wasn't even that deep" I Say as she scoffs "bill you made a comment Basically about my weight! I May be Over dramatic but that really Hit Home.." she says sniffling as I Bote my tongue.

"Bill Can I speak with You Alone now?" Tom asks as I nod and make my way to my room with him following behind..
———————————————————————————

BILLY U LITTLE RAT 👹👹