||• part 22 •||

——————————————————————————☆Evelyn's povThursday -4:56pm

Evelyn's pov
Thursday -4:56pm

I've finished curling my hair as I decided to surprise Tom now! I grab his surprise and creep into his bathroom.

I see him come into his bedroom and lay down on his bed, he was watching his phone, i decided to creep out as he got startled.

"AHH What Are You doing here!" He says smiling as i Show his surprise, his smile soon drops "you bought me a new fucking guitar!" He says as I smile.

He runs upto me and hugs me tightly "thank you baby" he says as I smile and kiss him "we have to leave at nine for the race" he says kissing me neck.

"Well to pass time I got us a reservation with the crew if you wanted to come?" He asks me as I giggle "of course i do?" I say kissing him.

I make my way downstairs as I sit on the couch scrolling through MySpace, i See a post of me and Bill laying down on the floor laughing out asses off.

I laugh a little and Look in the comments, i See loads of ship comments about us "what the fuck?" I say as Tom asks what's wrong.

"What's up?" He says "me and Bill in the mall but everyone's shipping us" I say giving him my phone as his hand clenched the phone tightly.

"Okay Calm down I love u Not Bill well i do just Not in a couple typa way!" I say kissing him as he softens up a little bit.
——————————————————————————

Evelyn's pov
Thursday -9:32pm

I had finished up my food as I started eating again, i waited for the boys to finish up as I notice Toms hand on my inner thigh.

He whispered something into my ear leaving kisses down it "can you be quite for me?" He whispers kissing below my ear I nod quickly as he moves my underwear to the side.

He rubs my clit softly as I gasp and sip on my cola, he enter a finger in me and thrusts in and out slowly but roughly.

A small moan comes out as I bite my lip, i See the over guys busy talking to each over, i Look to Tom who joins the conversation.

I feel so bad that the boys don't know Toms fingers are inside of me, he goes a little faster now making me hold in my moans.

I felt close to my climax as my walls tighten around his fingers, he pulls them out and licks his finger from the extra cum that dropped out.

I sigh sexually frustrated.
——————————————————————————

Evelyn's pov
Thursday -11:43pm

Tom was now zooming down the race with his hand on my thigh going in circle motion, je was SO close to finished as he started seeing his opponent behind him.

He smirks and speeds up as we Finish, we get out of the car as Tom puts his hand out for the money waiting "im bot giving it You, You cheated!" Yushmi says pouting as me and Tom look at eachover cringing.

Tom punched him in the face and took his money and got into the car quickly. I did as-well Tom asked if I was hungry and I was.

"Can we get McDonalds it's my turn to pay!" I say as he sighs "yea cmon let's go" he says as I smile all giddy.

We make it to McDonalds as I order my food aswell at Tom, we pay and grab some sauces as we zoomed off to the beach.

We parked up and kissed eachover lightly as we set our A blanket and sat down, we laid our food out and stared eating.

It was silent Not akward silent but comfortable silent, i was sipping on my drink as Tom said something that made me choke on my drink.
——————————————————————————

SHOULD I POST A MEW STORY?? LMK PLEASE IM BEGGING U TO LMK