||• part 29 •||

——————————————————————————☆Evelyn's pov Smut warningSaturday -9:55pm

Evelyn's pov
Smut warning
Saturday -9:55pm

We get inside as Tom grabs my wrist bringing me to the kitchen, he bends me over the counter as he unzips his jeans.

I feel my dress rise up as he lowers down my thong "you've been a very bad girl.." he says slapping my ass, I moan lowly.

He scoffs and smacks me again making me throw my head back out of pleasure "fuck Tom please" I whimper as he chuckles "you think your getting it that early?" He says.

I was about to reply before he thrusts into me roughly, I moan loudly before he starts pounding into me. He pulls my hair making me moan "Tom" I moan as he groans loudly.

I feel my walls tighten around his big veiny cock and before I know it I start to cum, after I finished up he sends a forceful thrust into me before groaning and releasing all over my back.

He cleans me up before leading me to his bedroom, he throws me onto the bed undressing him and myself "get on your knees" he says as I do what I say.

I knew what I was doing already so I got on with it, I licked round the tip as he groaned lowly. I soon started to go up and down with my hand.

He whimpers as I go abit faster, I heard a moan escape his lips lowly almost Like he was embarrassed? I Ignore it before I took him all in my mouth.

Well nearly all, the rest I was jerking up and down with my hand, I feel him pulsating in my hand as I went bobbing up and down.

I hear him groan and growl out of pleasure like it was to much, his hands were tangled up in my hair pulling on it ever so softly.

I start to go abit faster making sure he cums, I feel him twitch in my mouth and as he did he oozed into my mouth.

I made sure to catch it all before swallowing it "good girl.. now you get a reward" he says, I was excited for this since I haven't been eaten out in a while.

He lays me down and spreads my legs, he saw me
glistening showing all my wetness, it was really a sight to see.

I feel his hot breath on my inner thigh as he lays kisses all around my heat making me more frustrated.

I wanted him to eat me out so badly, I feel him kiss my clit as he started licking up and down my slit. I moaned softly and lightly before he began making out with my heat.

"Tom!" *i moan with my hands in his dreads "ah!" *i screech as he starts to rightfully thrust his fingers in and out of me, I moaned loudly feeling him use the eating out and fingering combo all in one.

"Ah!" *i moaned again feeling his fingers curl inside me, I felt him reach places he had never felt before, it was like I was being taken to heaven.

I felt close to my climax, I feel him quicken his pace as his other hand goes upto my hood massaging it roughly making me moan his name out numerous times.

I was about to cum when I took my other other boob rubbing my nipple, squeezing and pulling it softly.

I had cummed all over his face, he started to lick it off himself before taking his fingers and putting them in his mouth sucking off all my juices.

"Let's get cleaned up baby" he said as I smiled and started to get up, he knew I was gonna fall so he picked me up and brought me to his bathroom.

He say me onto the toilet and started up a bath, he put some bubble bath inside and a bath bomb making it fizz. I was happy with life.

He carried me and put me inside the bath as he got in himself, we both stayed silent until he started talking "were you trying you make me jealous?" He asked.

I nodded lowly "yes I wanted to make you jealous do I could get punished.." I say mumbling the last part "what I couldn't hear you?" He says smirking as I push his face.

"With bill it was all a joke so don't get mad at him!"
I say putting my hands up in a please way, he smirked and chuckled lowly "I'm not mad at him don't worry" he said.

"Thew!" I said before we both kissed and pulled away quietly.

——————————————————————————

That was some good ass smut right. There I'm learning🤔