||• part 12 •||

———————————————————————————☆Evelyn's povThursday - 19:59pm

Evelyn's pov
Thursday - 19:59pm

I'm getting ready for my football match, I start jumping up and down in my position as I see Tom smirking on the bleachers.

I smirk back as the whistle blows, I quickly get the ball and pass it to a player, In the corner of my eye I See Laila, jacob and maddie watching me.

There sitting next to Tom jacob asking him questions as Tom doesn't take his eyes of me, I run the ball up and pass it to a player.

They pass back as I shoot and score "WOOO!" The crowd goes as all the girls hug me.
———————————————————————————

Time skip
Thursday - 21:07pm

I finish up the match and took off my boots and put on some slippers, I walk over to toms car, he pulls me into a teddy bear hug.

"Babe your gonna suffocate me" I say as he lets go then I remembered what he says "you said you would give me a surprise tonight if I won the game.." o say as he turns his head to me.

"Course I will, tonight's gonna be about your pleasure.." he says as I smirk..
———————————————————————————

Smut warning
Toms pov
Thursday - 21:34pm

I arrive to the house as I stopped rubbing Evelyn's clit, she was moaning senselessly, I wanted her to feel the pleasure she needed it cause got bill riled her up today.

We were playing some pool when bill spoken up "I think that Evelyn's kinda rude you know?" He says as Evelyn's ears perk up "what do you mean?" Evelyn asks.

"I mean you never wanna hang out with me" bill says as I watch them go back and fourth "so I'm hanging out with my boyfriend?" She says as he walks over to Evelyn.

"No one fucking cares about you, you both are a bunch of dicks!" He says stomping out the room, I see Evelyn starting to tear up.

"It's okay baby shh-"

I shake of the flashback and carry Evelyn inside, luckily bill was at Gustavs house for the night, I bring her upstairs and lay her on the bed she looks ready..

I strip of her clothes and lick all the way down to her tight pretty pink pussy, she moans softly at my touch.

I could feel it throbbing by looking at her "want me to fuck You senseless? So you can't walk tomorrow?" I ask as she nods eagerly.

I start fingering her slow but rough, she moans out loud "oh Tom!" I smirk a little seeing her in this position.
———————————————————————————

Evelyn's pov
Thursday -21:54pm

I see him smirk as I moaned out, bloody hell he is so good with his fingers, no wonder he's so good at guitar, he could fuck me senseless anytime.

"Ugh.. Tom I'm gonna cum.." I say as my walls tighten around his long veiny fingers "not yet baby.." he says as he takes his fingers out of me.

I moan in displeasure as I feel myself cum a little, I see Tom fiddling about with something but I soon feel a huge hard dick insert me.

I moan out loudly as I get pounded into hard and rough, just how i like it.. I hear his grunts go smoothly along with my moans.

I feel myself reaching my climax, my walls tightening around his large cock, I feel his cock twitch as we both release at the same time.

"Mphm!" I moan out as he grunts, he pulls out of me as I lie down, he grabs my body and puts me on his face, I feel his sudden tongue on my wet pussy.

Slurping up my juices, he starts to eat me out roughly "fucking hell Tom!" I moan out as he goes faster, I start to go back and forth on his face, twitching ever so slightly.

I go in circles as I couldn't take it anymore, it's to much pleasure "Tom I can't.." I moan out "you can do it baby come on.." he says as I ride out my orgasm, cuming all on his face.

He licks it all up clean "mm!" I moan a little, he gets me off his face licking all around his mouth "let's go take a bath yes?" He says as I nod.
———————————————————————————

SOME MORE SMUT 😘😈