||• part 18 •||

———————————————————————————☆Evelyn's  povWednesday -12:39pm

Evelyn's pov
Wednesday -12:39pm

I haven't been able to sleep, eat or drink ever since Tuesday night, let me tell you what had happened..

———————————————————————————

Evelyn's pov
Tuesday -12:54pm

I was out partying with Laila , we were dancing the night away until some random guy came up and stop Laila, what a total dick.

I start to get bored so I stop dancing to go get a drink, I order a martini and start to sip on it until a man came upto me "hello lil shawty" he says as I roll my eyes.

Tom was in a race tonight so I didn't want to come so i was bored without Laila "what do you want?" I say as he laughs "you Shawty" he says smirking.

"Shut up and go away" I say abit sternly now, he comes up close to me and puts his hands on my hips going down to my ass, I push him away as he starts to get rough.

He puts his hand under my skirt toying with my clit, he was being so rough and I didn't want this, tears start pouring out my eyes as he rubs faster and harder.

"Ow! Stop!" I say trying to push him away, he laughs and sticks a finger in me "stop!" I yelp as he thrusts his finger in and out of me faster.

"Stop! Please!" I whimper as tears roll down my face, he finally sees he isn't pleasing me and throws me against the wall making me fall, fuck that well hurt.

He walks away slyly going upto his friends, I quickly get up and go to the bathroom, going to a stall and sliding down the wall to my knees.

I get out my blade and start making some new cuts, then I went deeper, blood pouring out my wrists, I hiss at the pain but I keep going.

I soon stop and throw the blade in my bag, I wipe of my hands the blood still not stopping, I start to call Tom "Tom" I say in a raspy voice "what baby?" He says "please pick me up" I say my voice cracking as I start crying.

"I'm on my way don't move" he says sternly ending the call, I start to breakdown in the bathroom until I hear a gunshot loud and clear.

I hear screams and shouts across the place as it soon went silent, then i heard Toms worried voice "Evelyn!" He shouts.

I slowly walk out the bathroom, my hands feeling so weak.
———————————————————————————

Tom's pov
Tuesday -12:54pm

I was enjoying the race, i was gliding smoothly until Evelyn phoned me "Tom" she says in a raspy voice "what baby?" I say worriedly.

"Please pick me up" she says her voice cracking as she starts crying "I'm on my way don't move" i say sternly I end the call and rush to finish the race.

I was zooming down when I finished the race nice and smoothly, i didn't have time to chit chat, i zoomed to the club she was at and got out my car.

I ran in and shot a gun shot up in the air making everyone flee out screaming and shouting, i soon see Evelyn come out the bathroom weakly.

Blood pouring down her wrists "baby.." i say running upto her, i soon start to check all over her "what happened?" I say sternly as she sniffles.

"A man came upto me saying what's up lil Shawty, so I said what do you want and he said you Shawty so so I said shut up and go away and he comes upto me putting his hands on my hips, and then he went down to my ass, so I pushed him away but he starts to get rough" she breathes in.

"So then he puts his hand up my skirt and toyed with my clit, he rubbed faster and harder when I was crying my eyes out, then he starts to finger me, and then he got bored and left me crying and so I went into the bathroom and cut myself again.. after that I called you" she sniffles as I go and hug her.

"So what did he look like?" I ask as she sniffles and rubs her nose starting up again "he had braids and wore a hat backwards he had tough sweatpants on and a tank top" she said as I nodded.

Jeremiah.
———————————————————————————

I MEAN WTF HAS HAPPEND FUCKING STUPID JEREMIAH TYSM FOR 1.16k READS ILYSM 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼