||• part 10 •||

———————————————————————————☆Evelyn's povWednesday -11:23am

Evelyn's pov
Wednesday -11:23am

I Wake up with a aching in my stomach as I holt up and leg it to the bathroom, I start throwing up as I hear footsteps towards me turning into running as they held my hair back.

I Look to See Tom Holding my hair Running my back telling me "it's okay baby" I smile as I start to throw up more.

After all that Tom cleans up my Sick as I brush my teeth and wash my face, I run the shower and get undressed Tom to as we both step in.

"Thank you" I say as he smiles "your welcome baby" he says as I put my hands around his neck, he pulls me into a kiss as I Turms more into a heated make out session.

"Tom tonight maybe?" I Say as he smirks "your words, don't get mad if you can't walk tomorrow" he says as I roll my eyes.

I finish off my shower as I get out and dry myself, I get Into some flare leggings and a black crop top, I put on some nike socks and some Jordans.

I male my way to my vanity, drying my hair then curling it, I Start on my makeup doing it natural but adding some lashes and body spray as the perfect touch!

I Walk Over to my shelf and put on some Dior roll on Perfume all along my neck and wrists, I hiss a little at the pain.

I Walk Into my Walk-in closet and Grab a Jacket and make my way out, I see Tom waiting in the car for me.

"So we're we headed to?" He says as I speak "breakfast! Then.. oo! I wanna get my hair and nails done.. maybe a new piercing?" I say as he nods.

"After breakfast I'm gonna Meet maddie to do all the girlie Shit do you can go home and rest then pick me up and we can get the friction on" I say winking.

"Better get some new sets for Me" he says as i smirk "course" I Sau as he hands me his credit card, I decline it put he shoves it into my bag.

I roll my Eyes as we Are finally here at the breakfast place! We make our way out of the car, Paparazzi following us when we get out, taking pictures.

I smile and Wave as tom puts up the middle finger to then, I tell him to stop as we get inside. The small French cafe.

"Hello what can I get for you!" The waiter Saus as I smile "Can I get the cheese ham and lettuce with tomatoes, Croissant sandwich and a Cola please" I say as she smiles.

"Anything else?" She says as Tom starts to speak "yea the same as her please just without the salad stuff" she starts to laugh and touch his shoulder.

I roll my eyes as he starts to move his chair away from her, finally the bitch walks away.

"What the fuck was that? That bitch really needa get of me boyfriend" I say a she laughs "don't be so jealous!" He says as I roll my eyes.
———————————————————————————

Time skip
Wednesday-11:50am

We finish up our food and drinks as we walk out paparazzi flashes everywhere, we get into my car as Tom Zooms Off into the streets.

I See maddie waiting outside the nail shop "bye baby! Love you!" I Say Kissing hin as he kisses back
"Bye babe!" He says as I get out and squeal.

I make my way towards maddie Kissing her cheek as we make our way inside, I decided to get some French tips But Pink on the actual nail and the French Tip white with a pink sparkly streak outlining it.

Maddie gets normal French tips but Blue, we pay ans smile to each-over as we gossip on the way to to the Hair Place.

"What are you getting?" Maddie saus as i Smile "im getting Like a dark wine red!" I Say Jumping up and down as she does aswell.

"I'm just gonna get some more light blonde highlights!" She says as I jump up and down, we get seated as they start on our hair.
———————————————————————————

Time skip
Wednesday -12:34pm

Our hair is finally done! I Look at my new Hair as maddie speaks up "You Looks Like a goddess eve!" She saus as i thank her.

"Let's go get Piercings! Then Victoria secret! I Need to get some More Sprays and some Lingerie Sets.." i Say as she Winks and nods.

We make our way there as we get into the shop, we tell them what we want and they set us up, I'm getting a nose ring, belly ring, tongue pierced, and the top of my ear!

I Lay down on the table as they do my bellt Piercing, i must Say that didnt hurt! I get my Nose And tongue pierced as they didn't hurt to bad.

Now the top of my ear, she counts three two one as I don't feel anything? To Late "OWW FUCK!" I yell as maddie Laughs.

I roll my Eyes as she wipes it and gives me the Sprays ans disinfectant stuff, we pay and make our way out.

"Victoria secret.." I say wondering inside as maddie follows behind, i grab a lacy dark purple and blue set as I lay them down.

"I These will Go welk Right?" I sag as she nods in excitement "Duh! Hes gonna freak!" She Saus as i giggle abit.

I Pick out some Sprays and pay as does maddie "well I had such a fun time!" Maddie says as she hugs me "me too!" I say as she smiles.

We both go our separate ways as I call Tom to pick me up, I've got kinda a Lisp cause this piercing but whateveh!

I See Tom as i Walk upto him, he Drops his phone in..  shock.
———————————————————————————

IM GONNA GO HARCORE ON THIS SMUT 😍🙏