||• part 38 •||

——————————-——————————☆Evelyn's povWednesday-10:22am

Evelyn's pov
Wednesday-10:22am

I woke upto no Tom hugging nor kissing me, I sighed and got up; went to the bathroom brushes my teeth and showered.

After I changed and done some makeup I went downstairs to see Tom sitting on the couch nervous "heh to-" he cuts me off "Evelyn I need to talk to you" he says.

"Well okay.." I say not ready for this "basically since I'm okay on the tour now you don't need to guitarist but when we go to the first state you can't come because there's not enough room on the planes, but by the time you will get there since it's a long flight we will be in our concert and leaving the next Day" he says as his leg shakes up and down.

"Okay well that's okay baby, I mean should've told me but it's okay don't worry. So like is that why you where acting distant or?" I say, he turns his head to me and shakes it.

"No but it's a surprise! But you can come give me cuddles now" he says as I lay down on his lap, he massages but head as we watch a movie.

-

A little over an hour late me and Tom have gotten out the house to get lunch, where much more closer now so you can stop worrying but I just have this gut feeling about this tour..

I sign and Carry on eating my chicken soup "so Tom can't wait to see you up there when am I getting the flight there again?" I ask as he thinks "your getting the same flight as us. So we'll meet you at the Italy airport" he says rubbing my thigh.

"Okay baby" I say looking up to him, I give him a kiss before I put my hands on his neck "y'know what we should try?" I ask as he snickers "what?" He says.

"Break, bite, bang" I whisper as he smirks "oh yeah?" He says cockily "yea let's pay and go buy it!" I say as he leaves a $100 bill on the table.

We make our way to target and look around, we finally found it; I picked it up and ran. Paid quickly and ran out making Tom run out with me breathing as heavily as a man can.

"Jesus Tom" I say laughing as he "I.. can't.. help it!" He gets our breathing in between, I giggle and walk to the car.

"So let's split it and go to the beach" I say halving it "i was gonna take you to the beach anyways so let's go" he says smirking. I bite into mine as he puts it all in his mouth. I do the same as we make our way to the beach.

I smiled to Tom as we where singing out loud, me and him made it to the beach and set up a picnic with some sandwiches.

Don't even ask how we got them I have no idea, Toms idea I guess. We both sit down as he gets up on one knee.

"Evelyn ray will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me? I love you so so so much and want to have a life with you" he says I start to get teary eyed and shook my hands.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I say hugging him and kissing him a million times "I mean I think that chocolate worked" he said as I felt something hit my lower stomach.

"Yep me too" I say kissing him deeply, we went to the car and drove out taking a slow ride home..

———————————————————————

Get ready for some smut bitchesss