||• part 35 •||

—————————————————————————☆Evelyn's pov Monday -4:23am

Evelyn's pov
Monday -4:23am

I sighed as me and bill where waiting in the waiting area, my left leg bouncing up and down hoping he's okay.

A tall brown haired doctor came out looking around as he pointed to us, I ragged bills shirt up dragging him towards the doctor with me.

"Toms just in here follow me" he said calmly as my hands start shaking. I See Tom laying there with his eyes wide seeing the state of me and bill.

There were his stitched showing on his right hip where he got shot, every-time he moved he groaned softly.

"Tom, Tom" I say trying to calm myself down, I walked towards him with a steady pace slowly and calm.

He held his arms out hugging me tightly as I smile in his presence, bill came behind us hugging him and me until we heard some sniffles behind us.

It was gus and Georg behind so me and bill moved so they could hug him as well, I'm not sure who told them but I wasn't going to ask just yet.

I sobbed quietly as I see toms heart broken eyes; I had know idea how this had happened..
—————————————————————————

Evelyn's pov
Monday -6:16am

I woke up in the hospital chair next to toms bed I see him still asleep so I check the time.

It was 6:17am so I went to the downstairs cafeteria and grabbed some water and another water for bill; I wasn't going to get Tom anything since he couldn't eat or drink yet.

I got the lift back up until I saw one of the doctors get in with me, I smiled awkwardly as he smiled back with more of a grin.

The elevator doors opened and I walked fastly out and into Toms room. where I was sat there was a little note tom was reading out.

He read out,

' Dear Tom, this is David your manager I understand the situation of what's happened and you won't be able to go on tour with us I'm very sorry but we won't have a guitarist so I've decided to have your girlfriend Evelyn to go on tour with us and be our temporary guitarist. I know this may be a-bit awkward you seeing your girlfriend play up on a stage when you're back stage but we need someone to play so unless she can't play in time then we will need to fine someone else to play your position let us know soon please, '

The note read out.

"Do you want to do it" he said, his voice way raspy and quiet I got a little wet down there but I smiled and nodded "I can play guitar Tom" I said as his eyebrows furrowed.

"You've never told me" he said as I smirked "I never wanted to" I say as he smirked right back at me "I find it hot" he says as I walk closer smirking.

"I've always thought it was a shit talent until I met you" I said as he did a sarcastic face "oh really?" He says laughing a little.

I shrugged my shoulders "when are you getting let out Tom" I say as he groans "like at 9 o'clock tonight" he said sadly.

"Can't have sex for a week" he says as I groan "but who follows the rules" he says shrugging as I laugh "maybe we can break this one?" I say sitting on his lap kissing him gently.

Bill was at his house since we could only have 1 visitor sleeping in the patients room, I groaned as I got off him sitting back down in my chair.
—————————————————————————

Some smut in the next chap 😯🤑