||• part 3 •||

———————————————————————————☆Toms povTuesday -3:00am

Toms pov
Tuesday -3:00am

I carry Evelyn into my house and carefully lay her on her new bed, her room was massive, it had its private hot tub on the balcony.

I lay her down as i go back to the car to grab all her stuff, damn she had loads..

As the room was sorted I went downstairs to see bill sitting eating some domino's pizza.

"Hey save some for me fatass!" I shout as I run over and grab a slice "Heyy!" He shouts and pouts all sad.

I roll my Eyes and go upto my bedroom where I shortly fell asleep after..
———————————————————————————

Evelyn's pov
Tuesday -6:30am

As my alarm was going off I got up but noticed I was in a completely different room, we're did my stuff go!

Oh thank fuck it's still here, where the fuck am I? I was rushing around the room until someone came in...

He was a tall boy with black hair and makeup around his eyes "oh shit my bad.. wait your Evelyn right?" He says as I nod slowly.

"Where the fuck am I?" I ask as he chuckles "your in a famous bands house love" he says with a charming smile.

"You Look alot Like my history teacher y'know he's called mr.. kaulitz!" I say smiling as he giggles "it's because I'm his twin" he says smiling as i make an O with my face.

"Ohh right I knew that.. anyways what am I doing here?" I ask as he sighs and sits down "basically y'know how your parents abused you and that?" He asked as I nodded.

"Well they sold you for loads of money to Tom your history teacher and basically you now kinda have to date him, also your going back to school next week since this is a lot to take in.." he says as my jaw drops.

"What the fuck! How could they! Them bitches! Can your brother kill? CAN HE KILL THEM!" I say shaking his shoulders, he laughs abit as I pout.

"Could ask him but it wouldn't be the first time" he says as I laugh abit "you can put my siblings in foster home they won't care my favourite always will be ronaldo jr silly name I know but he was always the nicest one there" I say smiling.

He laughs abit "so when am I meeting Tom..?" I ask as he smiles "he's out right now but he quit his job to become a student there he just threatened the school again" he said as I nod slowly.

"So I have to date this guy?" I say as he nods "yup! You gotta date tonight sith him! So im going to help you get ready!" He says full of excitement...
———————————————————————————

Evelyn's pov
Tuesday -8:30pm

Im getting ready for this date with bill, he's curling my hair as im adding gems to my finished makeup look, I have on really pretty lashes they have pink in them!

When he finally finishes and sprays it he kisses my cheek and leaves the room, god what should i wear?

I put on a mini skirt with my lacy thong hanging on my hips, I decided to pair it with a black crop top and a push up bra showing off my boobs.

I finish it off with a mini handbag and some jewellery and some perfume and body spray, I walk downstairs with my heels clacking on the marble floor as im greeted with a smirking Tom.

"Hello.." I say as he mumbles something in German "hey..ready to go..?" He says as i smile and nod.

we are driving and I am shifting in my seat, I start getting nervous..

We arrive at a fancy restaurant as I see...
———————————————————————————

SHORT CHAPTER BUT YAA