~
"Now everybody sits in your seats. Let's write letter K today.", Jungkook distributed the books to kids and he checked how each one of them are writing. After a few minutes he settled in his seat after two hours of running, jumping, singing and howling in the class. He took his phone out for a minute. "Did you eat?", Jungkook texted Taehyung. "Who are you?", he smiled when he got that replied. "Don't be jealous tiger.", Jungkook typed another message. "I am and I will.", Jungkook laughed. "Cute.", he replied. "Your ex is cute not me.", Jungkook shook his head. "Eat breakfast. Don't skip it.", Jungkook put his phone aside and stood up to continue the class.

Taehyung kept his phone aside smiling and looked at the photos on the computer. "This one seems to be pretty good, sir.", one of the staffs said. "Ah? Oh. Wait I didn't see.", Taehyung said. "Mm. Yes. The first and seventh is eye catching. Mm. Then show me the other pictures.. no.. no.. not this. The other outfit.", Taehyung said and the staff showed him the other. "Contrast it and sharpen this one.", Taehyung tapped on the picture on the screen. "Sir, the set is ready.", Taehyung looked ahead when he saw another staff. "In two minutes.", he informed her as she nodded and went back. "That's it.", Taehyung said to the staff sitting in front of him and stood up. Once they left, he grabbed the half eaten sandwich and juice.

Taehyung didn't know how time went as he got buzy one after another work. He took his phone and saw it was already 1.45PM. "Go home in a cab. I might be late.", he texted Jungkook and continued his work.

~
Jungkook and Mrs Min walked to the gate once their classes got over. "Today also you missed school bus.", Mrs Min said. "No. I am going Tae's home.", he informed. "Oh, so the weekend might be occupied, right?", Mrs Min asked. "Yeah. Jimin hyung came back with Soo. They are staying at Tae's home.", Jungkook said. "Oh, he came back from states? How old is his baby?", she asked. "Three months.", he said. "Then there home here?", Mrs Min asked as they waited for her husband. "Since he is recovering, they are staying with mom. Maybe after a couple of months, they will move.", Jungkook said. "Oh, okay. So are you going straight to home or dropping somewhere in between?", she asked. "I want to go to mall then to home. You know, Mia will be expecting somthing when I step inside the home.", Jungkook said smiling. "Haha. Kids are like that. Mm. Then come with me. I will drop you at mall. It's on our way.", she offered. Jungkook nodded and went with Mrs Min when her husband came after three minutes.

Jungkook purchased some soft toys and some rattles from the shop and stepped out of the mall to catch a cab but before that he was seen by Yoongi. "Jungkook.", Yoongi called when he saw Jungkook walked to the mall exit. Jungkook looked around and saw Yoongi waving his hand. "Ah. Hyung.", he walked to him. "What are doing here?", he asked. "I was going home but thought to buy something before that.", Jungkook said and lifted the bags he was holding. "Oh, home? To our home?", he asked. Jungkook nodded. "Then come. I am also going home", Yoongi and Jungkook walked to tha car. "You finished duty early, hyung?", Jungkook asked once they settled in car. "Mm. Jimin asked to buy some essentials to Soo.", Yoongi said and both of them drive to the mansion.

"Kookieeeeeeeee", Jungkook was engulfed by a tight hug on his leg as soon as he stepped inside the mansion. "Mia, how many times I have to tell you to call him uncle. Ah? Why are you calling him kookie.", Jennie scolded her. "It's fine, Nuna. Let her call whatever she wants. Here.", Jungkook kissed her forehead and handed her the shopping bag. "There are toys for Jae also. Share with him.", he said and sat on the couch and the little girl ran inside with the bag. "How are you Nuna?", he asked Jennie once he also sat opposite to him. "Pregnancy is tough, Jungkook. Enjoy your freedom now.", she said. Jungkook smiled but stood up when Mrs Kim came and gave him a cup of chocolate milk. "Pregnancy is tough until you hold that baby in your hand. Nothing is more blessing than being a mother.", Mrs Kim said. "Yes. I too agreed mom.", Jungkook said and smiled when Jimin came with Soo. He took Soo from his hand and gave another shopping bag to Jimin. "Yeah. In that case, I accepted Mom for giving birth to four and that too natural delivery.", Jimin said. "Haha. We will forget the pain, Jimin after every delivery that's the reason.", Mrs Kim said. "Oh god. I will never.", Jennie said shaking her head. "I didn't face difficulty while delivering the older three but the youngest was a bit difficult.", Mrs Kim said. "Yeonjun?", Jungkook asked. "Yeah. You haven't seen him, right? But don't worry he is coming back this year. His studies are done.", Mrs Kim said. "Even though Seojin is the oldest, Yoongi acts more mature and as a hyung among all. Seojin and Taehyung were naughty and bratty when they were young but Yoongi was serious and mature and Yeonjun, he was a silent boy.", Mrs Kim said smiling. "When we had Seojin and Yoongi, we were not like this. Mm.. we were struggling to settle in our life. Then, when I was pregnant with Taehyung, our business started flourishing and later we brought this mansion. I thought about stopping pregnancy after Taehyung but your dad was adamant to have another baby when we moved to this Mansion. And that's how I gave birth to Yeonjun and that's why he is 10years apart from Taehyung.", Mrs Kim smiled. "Tae must have been mad.", Jimin said. "Mm. He was. It was pretty much easier to handle Seojin and Yoongi but that boy, Tae, he gave me hard time that was even difficult than giving birth. He even made me ran behind him with that eight month pregnancy tummy.", Mrs Kim said. Jungkook and others laughed. "He is still same, mom.", Jungkook agreed. "He will sit like a bear but will act like tiger. To be honest, Yoongi was the one, who doesn't give me any difficulties even while giving birth and after birth.", Mrs Kim. "That's because I was a denied son among four. So I thought to do my things my own.", all of them looked at Yoongi who came in a causal outfit. "Denied son? Is that why you get everything first? You know, Jungkook. Dad always buys everything first to him, even if it's a small chocolate. Yoongi will get it first and Taehyung will get it last.", Jungkook laughed loudly hearing mom. "He is the first one who got a car of his own in this family and poor Taehyung, do you how many years he trailed behind dad begging for one?", Mrs Kim shook her head as she weaved the memories. Yoongi smiled. "Will he come here or will go to the apartment?", Yoongi asked. "Will come here.", Jungkook said. "Mm. I will be out then mom for an hour.", Yoongi said and stood up after kissing Soo's forehead. "Mom. Make some Japchae for dinner. I feels like eating it.", Jennie said rubbing her swollen tummy. Mrs Kim nodded. "I will help you mom.", Jungkook said and stood up with Soo. "First, go and change your dress.", she said walked to kitchen. "Jennie, go and take a walk rather than sitting on the couch and watching television. Mm. Go before it gets dark and Jae wakes up from sleep.", Mrs Kim said when he saw Jennie switching on the television. She thinned her lips before dragging her lazy body out of the mansion. Jimin took Soo from Jungkook as he walked to Taehyung's room.

Jungkook took a shower and joined Mrs Kim to prepare dinner. Mrs Kim shared more Taehyung's childhood stories with Jungkook as they prepared a feast for the family.

By 9PM, the whole family got inside their nest. "Tae? Will he be late? Didn't you call him, Jungkook?", Mrs Kim asked. "I will call him" "no need, I am here.", Taehyung said and walked to the living room. "Hyung.", Taehyung bowed at Yoongi and Seojin. "Dad?", he asked and ruffled Jae's hair when Jungkook walked to him with Jae. "Taking a bath.", Mrs Kim said. "How are the things going with you?", Seojin asked. "Beautiful faces in front of the camera everyday is tiring.", Taehyung said. "Haha. Then What about Jungkook?", Seojin asked. "My own pretty face is an exemption.", he said. Jungkook hit his hand when he heard him. "Jungkook, you should be careful. He has a thing for pretty faces. While studying he made a huge fuss. There won't be any single day without a girl's or boy's complaint. You can ask mom, if you needed.", Seojin said. "Yes. I remember. What was her name, Irene? The one who come crying.", Yoongi asked. "Do you both wishes my death today? I wouldn't have come today then.", Taehyung said. "Stop bricking. If you want to freshup. Go. Dad will come now. We have to eat dinner. Mm.", Mrs Kim said to Taehyung who nodded and walked to bedroom along with Jungkook and Jae.

"What was that blushy face today morning?", Taehyung asked once they settled in the bedroom. "I was waiting by thinking why the question hasn't come yet.", Jungkook said and laid Jae on the bed and he laid beside him. "I hate him especially his biceps.", Taehyung said undressing one by one. "Haha. That was the thing I loved the most.", Jungkook said. "There is no need to roll up all the muscles on your arms. I still can lift and manhandle you.", Taehyung said by showing his biceps. Jungkook gave him a tiny clap. "I don't trust this mutual breakup.", Taehyung said. "Why though?", Jungkook asked giving each squishy toy to Jae who was licking and chewing on it. "Because if it's cheating or falling out of love, we have a reason to hate them, but in mutual break there is no such reason to hate.", Taehyung said and removed that last piece of cloth after wrapping his bath towel around his torso. "Why should we hate somebody? Hate is a harsh and tough word.", Jungkook said. "So you still love him?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded. "ahh..", but moaned when Taehyung squeezed his waist by hovering him. "Still.", Taehyung pressed himself on Jungkook. "Mm. W..we don't have to be ahh.. a lover..ah.. to love.", Jungkook moaned in between when Taehyung bite his neck and sucked it. "Stop. Jae is here.", Jungkook pushed him a little when he saw that round baby eyes on him. "Mm. I will leave you now. But we will discuss what type of love you have for your ex later.", Taehyung stood up from Jungkook's body. "Nothing. Sweetheart. Your kookie is throwing tantrum. Your TaeTae is teaching him good lessons.", he said and kissed Jae's head and walked to the washroom.

..to be continued..