ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡᴀʏ

"I- um...can you take me home real quick a-am not feeling well"

"no ....we should go to hospital"  he held my wrist and took me towards his car

"wha- no.....its nothing serious i just need some rest ,thats all really" he gave me a sigh.......he was thinking deeply i could see it clearly the way he grabbed his lip ring in his teeth ....and the way his eyebrows are furrowed together makes him look adorable

"you sure?" He asks me "yeah" well damn nooo cuz i feel like i should be admitted in ICU ....i was about to sit when i remembered what if stain his car.......what the fuck am i supposed to do nowwww......

"hey ,what's wrong?"..... i guess he noticed my hesitation.....i was fiddling with my fingers having no idea about how to tell him.....but i need to go home soon......"i...think....i-might stain the seat" i said in a low whisper....it was really embarassing .....and i know he heard me.....cause he was scratching his neck awkwardly ...i think he understood my situation .....again with biting his lip ring ....he needs to stop doing that..."ok"i heard him say .....he removed his jacket which he was wearing over a hoodie.....he came near me ....making my breath hitch....i felt his breath on my face.....cause damn he was reallllyyyyyy close....and he bent towards me a little like he was hugging me but he was not he was tying his jacket to my waist ....and his cologne....its a mix of cedarwood and fresh lavender.....and i find it really addicting .....

"that should do for now" he stood upstraight

"but-  it will get dirty...i-i cant "

"y/n..its ok...." he rarely calls me by my name ...and if he does that ......it means end of discussion and i have to listen...
He opened the passenger seat for me ....we both got in ......he starts to drive .....through out the drive to my place he kept glancing towards me.....and i kept praying that i wont mess up his car.......sometimes i really hate being a girl.......we got there in a few minutes since it was really near.......

"Thank you so much....kook ...i'll see you tomorrow" i told him hurriedly and went out......but my legs were giving up....i dont understand why do i have this kind of period pain....while some girls are like harley quinn even on their period and am like on my death bed
i ringed the bell few times but i heard no answers......yoongi would never sleep this early.....and he should be at home during this time.....i banged the door rather loudly.....like a madgirl...at this point i dont care if the neighbour yells at me.....i was about bang on the door again when jungkook held my wrist ...."hey you should probably call him .....maybe he went out or something" i didnt knew he was still here.......

"yeah ....i'll do it"

he picked up after a few ring......

ᴏɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ
"𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑎 ,𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢?........𝑤ℎ𝑦...... 𝑛𝑜 𝑛𝑜 𝑖 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 ........𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑜𝑘  𝑖 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 .....𝑏𝑦𝑒 ."

"where is he?"

"he is at his friends place ....i totally forgot about that....he had some presentation to do......and he is working on that"

"Do you have the key"

"oh yeah i do.....yoongi always leaves it there if he isnt home..its under that flower pot" i pointed towards the flower pot beside my door.....jungkook took that and opened the door for me ...

"you know hyung is not home ...so i'll stay until he comes back".i mean its a good idea ...what if i die alone from this pain i need someone to kill me before this pain kills me "yeah sure"..i walked towards living room and crouched down...feeling intense pain...