ʏᴏᴏɴᴍɪɴ

I came out after finishing the internal screaming session in the bathroom.....i dont know how to face him.....we totally kissed....but whyyy ....why did he kiss....there's no way he likes me that way.......what if it was just kiss and forget thing...i mean he have that playboy look.....but he's the greenest flag ......or so i thought.

as i came down i saw both tae and kook waiting for me there.....i totally ignored
jungkook and went past him.....he didnt ask anything either that's good anyways

.
.
.
.
.
when i entered yoongi's ward.....i saw namjin,hobi and jimin around yoongi....and i made my way towards him in a low pace.....he was still lying on the bed.......I dont know what to say.....he is hurt because of me...I guess they noticed our presence ...and we were attacked by jin oppa's scolding

"YAH ....did you lost your mind ....where the hell were you..and what happened to your faces...!"he looked at us all three
"you are hurt".i looked at jimin when he said that.....i almost forgot about the thing chae hee told me....is it really true.

"jin ...calm down they are all ok....so its fine".it was namjoon he is the one who always calms jin."And y/n you should go to him ...he's been asking about you since he woke up."

i just went near him and stood beside his bed ......i didnt say anything since i didnt know what to say....

"oh god. That's your 'i did something bad face.'...what the fuck happened .....why are you all bruised up".he widened his eyes when he looked at us.....he looked strain and his voice was groggy

"you are the one who is lying on a hospital bed .....and you are asking about me"

"well its because am older than you ,so tell me what hapoened"

"Well....um...we...fell" wow i cant believe myself , that was very lame excuse...i heard taehyung snort at my lie

"all three of you" hobi asked me looking oh so confused....you are my bestie hobi why the hell cant you see my lie

"that was the worst lie of the decade" and taehyung had to make it obvious.

"you aren't helping...." i whispered to taehyung.

"i wasn't planning on." I looked at him sternly....i shouldnt have saved him from the hit.

"its true ....we all fell...." i looked at jungkook there is no way he is thinking
about covering up the stupidest lie for me.....everyone was curious about what jungkook has to say" we were on stairs so we kinda pushed each other down".

"why would you push each other" hobi really needs to stop talking

"It was more like i grabbed these two when i was about to fall".

"yeah....she literally dragged us into her mess" and surely taehyung likes to mock me all the time.

"its just some bruises hyung dont worry,how's your shoulder.?" Jungkook somehow saved me like always ...

"its better,kook".

Jungkook might have changed the topic ....but i know yoongi isnt convinced ....i could see his worried eyes asking for the truth

"y/n...what exactly happened?."

"do you really expect me to tell the truth min,while you have been lying to me for days " he averted his eyes from me....maybe i am being too rude right now.....but am also hurt by all those truth and lies

"I..-

"how could you do this to me,min....do you think i'll be happy seeing you like this.....getting injured and working all those night......"

"but you weren't happy being a med student....i know you dont like that at all"
you know there this moment when you are keeping everything inside of you ......and thought nobody will notice it.....but when someone does that it makes you let that guard down.

"did i ever say that ....i-i was happy...ok"
i could feel my eyes getting teared up

"y/n am your brother ,i know what makes you happy". i never knew he noticed my emptiness...i thought i was good at hiding it .......

"it doesn't make me happy anymore yoongi, it scares me."

he grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles......"you'll find it again ....you just have to give it a chance and dont forget all those good memories....just because of an unfortunate moment".
i was grateful for the heavens to have a brother like him....

"am sorry ,Min ....this is all my fault,am sorry for everything.......sorry brother."
i cried in his arms .....and as always him comforting me.

"its never your fault.....please dont blame yourself y/n" i backed away from him.....

"but what about your happiness?" he looked confused......"why didnt you tell me" i looked at jimin this time.....and he looks uncomfortable under my gaze...

"i dont understa-"

"do you love him?" straight to the point ...off course cuz am Min Yoongi's sister.."do you love my brother?"

I heard a few gasp .....and jimin eyes widened ......jungkook nudge me a little,he doesnt know about anything so he is just confused as everyone else is ...but i had to make it clear for my brother

"I -um....- "

"why are you hesitant its a yes or no question..!!!"

"Y/n how did you.." yoongi asked me

"since you never bother to tell me anything......i just found it out some other way." Well it took a real u-turn from a heart warming moment between siblings to the interogation session.

"y/n .....what are you talking about?" it was taehyung...."are you somehow telling us that jimin and yoongi hyung-"

"yes" and i heard a loud gasp from hobi and a continues choking session from jin ,namjoon oppa rubbing his back .

"Ok people i need some conclusion here.....so just let me talk".

"so....." i squinted my eyes at jimin...

"yes i do ....." jimin said it in a whisper but still everyone heard that since we are all listening keenly .

"And what about you,brother?"

"will you hate me if i said yes."

"You know i would never hate you....even if you loved a worm....i would have considered it a worm-in-law".as i said it the whole atmosphere took a dark turn like everyone was just being so....

hobi was wheezing due to laughter,throwing himself on taehyung...and tae well he was gaping at me like i was some alien...jin was laughing like a windshield....while namjoon had a done face like he regretted knowing me, yoonmin were just confused but him....he had that smile.....staring at me with those damn doe eyes.

"really tesoro,worm-in-law?". he whispered to me.

"so,technically you have no problem about me being gay?"

"yeah....i just want to see you happy."

"Come here." and i gave him a warm hug ....but that didnt end cause i felt everyone hugging us...it was the group hug.

"we all love you ,yoonmin." jin said

"yoonmin?"

"yeah ....its their couple name." We all agreed to that name.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ sʜᴏʀᴛ ....

ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ

ʙᴜᴛ

ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs .....

Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ...ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ .....ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ....sᴀʏʏʏʏʏ ɪᴛ