Hyunjin: Instruct

Fem Reader x Hwang Hyunjin ⋆ ˚。⋆ 🩰 ˚

GIST: You and Hyunjin get into a bit of an argument while practicing causing the tension between you two to build up. Eventually, both of you guys decide it's time to let go of that strain.
——————————————————————————

"You keep doing it wrong!" Hyunjin announced as he brushed his sweat drenched hair back.

He wiped his forehead, getting rid of any excess sweat on his face as we took a five minute break from dancing. He sat down on the floor while I lied down to the ground and stared at the ceiling with my chest falling up and down. I looked over at Hyunjin who was already staring at me with a smirk on his face. "What?" I panted. "Nothin'" He shook his head as he kept his eyes fixed on my tired frame. Although it made him feel perverted, Hyunjin admired my state. He enjoyed seeing how helplessly tired I looked, sweat dripping down to my neck and hearing my overworked pants escaping my lips. He licked his lips and stood up.

Despite trying so hard not show it, Hyunjin was undeniably thirsty for me. Once every two weeks we were able to practice together in the practice rooms and he enjoyed every second of it. Although I wasn't the best dance partner, it worked out for him in the end. He constantly had his hands on me, showing me how to execute a certain move precisely. But, not only was his want for me frustrating for him but it was also my lack of skills. There were countless of times when he would scold my dancing but then sympathize with me afterwards. It reminded him of his time as a trainee. The last thing he wanted me to feel was the burden he'd encountered himself.

"C'mon, get up." His tall frame towered over me. I gave him a confused look and slowly stood up. "I thought we were taking a break..it's hot in here!" I whine. "Well then take your jacket off." He snapped. His sudden change in tone and quick reply gave me whiplash. "I only have a sports bra under this..." I spoke quietly. "You're the one complaining." Hyunjin shrugged. What he really wanted to do was rip my jacket right off of me, but he contained himself. His curiosity craved to see more of me.

I let out a heavy sigh. I unzipped my jacket and threw it against the wall of mirrors infront of us. As soon as Hyunjin realized I was taking it off, a smile curved his lips but it quickly fell once he noticed I would be able to see his reaction if I looked up at the mirrors. "Alright, you ready?" He asked, getting ready to start the music from the top. I nodded, slightly irritated. He clapped his hands together energetically, "Okay! From the the top, 5, 6, 7, 8-"

—————————————

After about another half hour of practice, we had began moving onto the bridge of the song, where the movements began to get a tad bit risqué. Me and Hyunjin had looked at the example video our other instructor has shown us and I bit my lip at just the thought of coming in contact with Hyunjin in that way. We had to look each other in the eyes, as if that wasn't already hard enough for me, while his chest is against my back as we body-rolled in sync. One of my arms had to be extended out to the side of me and Hyunjin would have to run his hand from my finger tips up to my shoulder, and finally reach my neck. From there he would wrap his hand around my neck for a second, turn me around to face him before breaking off into the next move.

Hyunjin gulped as he watched the tutorial. He knew how difficult it would be holding back his actions, let alone his thoughts! Doing this move made him nervous, not for himself, but for me. When he's dancing, his body usually controls him and he was just praying in his head that he would be able to have more control over himself right now. "Do we HAVE to do this part?" I turned to Hyunjin. He just looked at me, blank expression. "Can't we get to this at the next practice?" I whined. "I won't see you for another two weeks, Y/n. So, no." He furrowed his eyes brows slightly. "But don't you think that w-" "I said No! So stop crying!" He snapped at me for the second time. I widened my eyes and looked at the ground, "okay.." I spoke softly and got into position.