Chris: Cheater pt. 3

Fem Reader x Christopher Bang ⋆ ˚。⋆ ☀️ ˚

(not proofread)*
GIST: After waking up in Chris' bed the next morning, he explains to you what had happened last night. He begins to feel guilty for things that happened to you in the past and wants to make it up to you.
——————————————————————————

I groan, my head pounding as I get up from the bed. I lift my upper body up but my eyes remained closed. "Oh good, you're up." I hear someone in the room say. "hm..?" I hum, finally separating my eyelids from one another to take in my surroundings. My eyes widened just the slightest when I realize I'm not where I last was and neither was I wearing the same clothes I was wearing before. "Was it all just a bad dream?" I think to myself as I look around Chris' room. My vision was extremely blurry, so whoever was in the door way, assuming it was Chris, is a big blob. Still, my brain was clouded, trying to remember where I was before this.

"Hey.." Chris smiled, slowly walking towards me and sitting beside me. "How're you feeling..?" He asked as he gently brushed my messy bed head out from my face. Just by looking at me he could tell the hangover I was experiencing was hitting me pretty hard. I couldn't respond, I felt too weak and a little nauseous. I just shook my head and let myself fall into his chest. He 'awed', wrapping an arm around me. "My poor baby." He said underneath his breath as he planted a kiss on my forehead. "Maybe you need to eat something, yeah?" He suggested. I shook my head and rubbed my eyes to see better.

"Just water." I said but he looked at me blankly. "Please." I finished, snapping him back to reality. "Oh, yeah. Of course, be right back." He chuckled a bit and got up to fetch me water. In the mean time, I get up and make my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I finished, I wobbled my way back to bed, also noticing I was wearing pajamas rather than the outfit from yesterday. As soon as I realized that, I saw the exact outfit on the ground beside the bed. "Here you go- oh? Why'd you get up? You need rest, Y/nnn." Chris came back, rushing me back to lay down and handing me a cold glass of water.

"Thank you." I smile before gulping some down. He nodded, smiling back and sitting down next to my legs. "So.." I began as I set the cup on the nightstand. "What happened last night..?" I looked at him. He hesitated to answer. "We just left." He shrugged, but I was immediately was able to tell it was a lie. I pouted, "Chris..please don't lie to me." he looked down, defeated. "Well.." he started.

—————————————

Chris's POV: (last night)

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU WHORE!" Ex/n screams in Y/n's face which causes her to fall back onto the bed, shutting her eyes out of fear. I pulled Ex/n by his collar, away from her. He looked at me like I was crazy. Maybe I was, considering we used to be friends, but now, I felt the need to paint his face red. I swung my arm as hard as I could, socking him directly in his mouth, possibly breaking a tooth, and he immediately fell over. I took this as an opportunity and climbed over him, continuously hitting him with my balled fists. "HEY, STOP!" "GET OFF, STOP FIGHTING!" Voices from a crowed by the doorway shouted at me, but that didn't stop me. Not until I felt multiple arms yank me off of him.

Before I got up completely I spit on his bloody face, cherry on top. As I stood over him, I realized what I had done. Who was once a friend, was now an enemy, lying below me with blood spilling from his mouth, a possible broken nose, and my own saliva dripping down his cheek. The anger I felt in that moment remained until I looked at Y/n, blacked out on the bed. "Shit." I muttered, rushing to her. "Y/n? Y/n, wake up, baby." I pick her head up gently. I check her pulse. She was still breathing so I knew she had most likely knocked out due to the alcohol. "I'm taking you home, my love." I whispered and I slip my hands under her body, scooping her up into my arms.