Felix: Step Up

Fem Reader x Lee Felix ⋆ ˚。⋆ 🛏️ ˚

GIST: After a previous encounter with your step brother, he begins to get more attached to you. One night, your guys' parents go out for a date night together,  leaving you two unaccompanied in the house for a few hours.
——————————————————————————

Felix and I have been step siblings for the past year. In the house it was me, my mom, his dad, and Felix. The first few months were fun since I never lived with any siblings and was raised an only child. But a few months ago Felix and I started getting into little disputes here and there and, now that we've hit the 1 year mark, it has gotten worse...kinda. Our parents thought it was ridiculous, considering how old we both were, so they thought the best solution was for us to spend "quality time" together. A few weeks ago Felix and I got into an argument about how he had "accidentally" left my underwear drawer open while looking for something in my room.

Since our parents were out, there was nobody home to break up the fight between us. We were in my room and I kept getting in his face. I backed him up against my door, which had shut, and Felix pulled me closer to him aggressively. One thing led to another and me and Felix having ROUGH sex. Ever since then, Felix had gotten more clingy, throwing his arm over my shoulder and giving me back hugs when no one was looking. Thankfully, our parents didn't notice because he was a naturally clingy person. But, he would sometimes whisper dirty things into my ear like, "I wanna make you scream like you did that night.." and "Will you let me undress you again?" There's no doubt that Felix's words turned me on completely, but I felt so guilty and awkward holding such a deep secret.

"Bye, love you." I smiled at my mom and Felix waved his dad goodbye as I shut the door. They were going to a concert of an artist that was popular before Felix and I were even born, so once again, we were home alone. "C'mere!" Felix growled excitedly while tugging me into a hug. "Oh!" I yelped for a second before melting into his hug. He started peppering my face with kisses and I scrunched my nose, telling him to stop. "What?? It's not like they're coming back anytime soon.." He smiled and went to kiss me. "Mm- Felix.." I pulled away. He looked at me dumbfounded. "What?" He said, holding his arms up in confusion. "This, what we did, what we've BEEN doing is...wrong.." I struggle to let out.

He sighed and walked closer to me. "Y/n.." He grabbed my hand but I could barely even look at him in the eye. "I get what you mean, but we're not even related." He stated. "But what happend that night-" I began but was cut off by Felix. "is what we both wanted, you know that." He said. I bit my lip in frustration, I'd be lying if I said he was wrong. It's something about the way he speaks to me or how he always has his hands on me when we're alone. And, I hate to say it, but he's great in bed. Not to mention, the wrongness of it all made it so much more exciting. But, that's all it was, lust. right?

I lock the front door and go upstairs to my room as Felix quickly follows behind me. As I walk into my room I hear Felix step in and lock my bedroom door. "Fe-" I began but he cut me off by smashing his lips onto mine. My eyes widen but I slowly let them fall shut as I let my lips follow his. It's shocking how quickly he could make me fold. He pulls away for a moment to say, "Please, Y/n." He kisses me once more. "You're the only girl I can't have an it kills me." He pleaded. Seeing him so desperate made me want him more. I sigh and say, "Felix-" "Please, Y/n. Let us have this." He cut me off. I look at him and observe how needy he looked. I cupped his freckle covered face and kissed his pouty lips.

He pushed me back onto my bed roughly, causing to let out a small groan as my back hit the bed. He pulled his oversized t-shirt off with one swipe and straddled me between his legs as he crawled on top of me. He went back to kissing me hungrily as he started to play with the waist band of my shorts. "Can I undress you, Y/n?" He asked, I nodded frantically. He left a kiss on my cheek and smirked, "So precious.." He pulled off my tank top and pulled down my shorts. Felix slowly pulled my underwear down as well. "You had intentions tonight, didn't you, Sweetie?" He looked at me. "You wore my favorite pair." He bit his lip while eyeing my pink panties. "Mhm.." I hummed as if felt his soft lips leave gentle kisses on my waist, not entirely paying attention to his claim.