Hyunjin: Back Stage

Fem Reader x Hwang Hyunjin ⋆ ˚。⋆🎤˚

GIST: You're one of the makeup artists for Stray Kids and while doing Hyunjin's makeup in his dressing room he starts asking you things.
——————————————————————————

"He's on in 40, retouch his makeup." Another staff member says leading Hyunjin into the dressing room and leaving. I nod and begin pulling makeup out of the draws. I begin retouching his lips with red tint. "Will it wipe off if I lick my lips?" He asks, referring to the tint. "Uh..maybe if you do it to much, I'm not 100% sure." I smile lightly. I get another brush from my bag when he asks "Maybe this is odd, can you smell me real quick? I can't tell if I need more perfume." "Sure." I turn around and walk over to him. He signals me to smell his neck. "You smell fine." I smile while slowly pulling away. Out of no where I feel Hyunjin's hand keeping me from moving any further. Our faces centimeters aways, he looks at my lips and says "Let's see if the tint will stay on.."

He suddenly kisses me slowly. I knew it was wrong but it was so tempting. I pull away first and he gave me a confused look. "Hyunjin, no.." I let out a breathy laugh. "Why not?" He looks up at me while I put the rest of the makeup away. "Because I work for you, I could get fired, YOU could get fired!" I explain. "But it's just us two." He goes over to the door. He opens it, looks around, closes it and locks it. He towers over me and says "It's now or never, do you want to?" he raises an eyebrow. I think for a minute, thinking of the consequences..but it truly was now or never. He inches closer to my face and I nod yes. Once again, he kisses me. Longer than the last.

I run one hand through his hair and the other on back of his neck. He begins kissing down my neck and I start to breath heavily. He looks at me and smiles at me cutely while unbuckling his pants. "C'mere" He says softly, leading me to the makeup chair. He sits me on his lap and tells me to take off my clothes while he removes his aswell. I listen and began stripping for him. "You're gorgeous." He stated while pulling me closer to him in the chair. "You ready?" He asks me while looking me in the eyes. "Yes." and he lifts me slightly to ride him. We both moan lowly as he pushes me down. I start to move up and down at an easy pace to adjust to his size.

"Yes, go faster Y/n" He groans and furrows his eyebrows. I ride faster which is followed by loud moans pouring out our mouths. I quickly cover Hyunjins mouth while trying to stop myself from making any noise. I kissed Hyunjin on the lips and ran my hand through his hair once again. He pulls away and says "I've been wanting this for a long time Y/n.." "Well now I'm all yours, Hyunjin." I smile while pecking his lips. He starts massaging and kissing my boobs, leaving a few hickeys. "I'm so close.." I shut my eyes tight and throw my head back. "Go ahead, gorgeous.." Hyunjin moans out. He gripped my waist and kissed my neck and that sent me over the edge.

I bury my face into his neck to try and stop myself from making noise, which only muffled my moans. I clenched around Hyunjin which caused him to reach his high as well. He couldn't control his moans and I was too tired to cover them. "Hello? Hyung?" Jisung called from outside the door. Me and Hyunjin look at eachother and get up quickly. As I'm putting my clothes back on, Hyunjin fixes his hair. "Here, let me help you." I whisper causing him to smile. I fix his hair and retouch his makeup as quick as possible. I spray the room with Febreze. (not sponsored 😒) I take a deep breath and unlock and open the door.

"Oh, hey Y/n..I could have sworn I heard Hyunjin in here.." He looked confused. "Yeah? I'm right here." He came from behind me. "Oh! hey.." Jisung stares at the both of us for a second, looking as if he had a something to ask us but didn't. "We were looking for you, you're on in 5." I quickly stated. "Yeah I'll be right there." Hyunjin nodded. "Y/n, is that lip tint on your hand?" Han questioned me, seeing that I didn't have any on. "I'll see you there, Han!" Hyunjin says and closes the door. Hyunjin pulls me closer to him. "Thank you, Y/n." He kisses my forehead and walks out the door.

——————————————————————————
oo la la
JYP...hire me!! 🙏🏽