Minho: Focus On Me

Fem Reader x Lee Minho ⋆ ˚。⋆ 🪩 ˚

GIST: You decide to go to the club to have some fun following a rough and long week. After getting hit on my multiple guys only one catches your eye. He offers to take you to a more private place and you accept.
——————————————————————————

Minho's POV:

Me and Han had been hanging out at my apartment all day. The sun began to set and we had both realized we had done nothing all day. "C'mon, get up." I said, standing up and patting Han's leg. "Huh?" He looked up from his phone. "Let's go out. I feel like dancing." I started walking towards the bathroom to get ready. "But..why..?" Han furrowed his eyebrows. "'Cause, we've done nothing all day and, like I said before, I wanna dance! get up!!" I poked my head out the bathroom door. "Ughhh" Han dramaticly sighed loudly as his body went limp and slid off the couch.

Finally, after an hour, me and Han had arrived at the club. "Aye, I see a few girls over there. I'll meet up with you later." he smiled at me. "Ohh, look who's not complaining anymore." I rolled my eyes and walked away. I went straight to the bar, hoping to find someone to talk to from there. After 2 shots I still hadn't seen anyone that caught my eye. I sighed to myself and loosely play with my empty shot glasses. I turned back around and looked towards the dance area. I scanned from left to right. Until, my eyes fell to the middle of the dance floor. More specifically, on a girl dancing in the middle of the dance floor.

I scanned her. Her hair flowed with every body movement she made. Her dress hugged her figure beautifully, the color complimenting her skin and the silhouette complimenting her curves. The club's spot lights around her made her look like she was in a movie, playing the main character in her own world. The way she danced, with her hands traveling up and down her body, made me wish they were my own hands touching her. I could tell I wasn't the only guy in there thinking the same thing. Every other girl there looked the same. But, she was different. That's what made her attractive, addictive almost. There were plenty of other guys dancing near her, each one trying to get closer and closer to her. Even if they did ask her to dance, she'd shake her head and continue swaying her body. I didn't know if she'd say no to me, but I wouldn't know unless I tried.

Y/n's POV:

I don't normally go to the club, but tonight I just wanted to dance; have fun. Although, every two seconds a guy would try to grind up against me and ask to dance. Half of them were booty-butt ugly. But, I wouldn't let that ruin my night. "You're dancing off beat." I heard someone call out from behind me. I didn't bother turning around and plainly joked "I didn't ask for someone to teach me how to dougie" rolling my eyes. I heard him chuckle. "I'm just trying to help." he said. "Why would I listen to you, Sir?" I still hadn't turned around. "Because it's my job." he shrugged. "To judge?" "No," he said quickly. "To dance, I dance." He finished. "Am I supposed to be impressed?" I finally turn around. My smug look slowly fell, seeing that the man that stood infront of me was actually...hot.

"You look kinda impressed." He smiled. I was. "I'm not." I tried faking. "Can I show you though?" He asked politely. Who was I to decline? I slowly nodded my head. "What's your name, by the way?" he looked down at me. "Y/n." "That's pretty, I'm Minho." He complimented and smiled. He showed me at what pace to go, how many times to turn my hips. "Like this?" I said while turning my back towards him. I purposely messed up, wanting more of his help. He chucked, "No, let me help you." He placed his hands on my hips. "Is this okay?" He leaned lower to whisper in me ear. "Yeah.." I smile. We start swaying to the song together, our bodies inching closer and closer together with every movement.

Eventually, his chest was up against my back and his hands were roaming my sides, going up and down my waist and arms. I loved the feeling of him guiding me to the song. I had my head tilted to one side while his head was resting on the crook of my neck. Without even thinking about it, I started grinding my butt on him. I rolled my hips against him which, in return, gave me a good reaction. He held onto my hips firmly, I could tell he was turned on due to the growing tent I felt poking me through his pants. I turn around and wrap my arm around his neck while he wraps his around my waist, slightly resting one hand on my butt. "Do you wanna go somewhere more..private?" He asked me. "Yes, please." I smile and look at his lips then back at his eyes.