Chris: Cheater

Fem Reader x Christopher Bang ⋆ ˚。⋆ 🔍 ˚

GIST: After getting into a huge argument with your boyfriend, you go to spend the night with a friend of the both of you. He hears your side of the story and takes really, REALLY good care of you for the night.
(emphasis on "REALLY" wink, wink.)
b/n = boyfriend's name
——————————————————————————

"You're not even that good at it!" My boyfriend, b/n, yelled at me. "Oh, Fuck you b/n!!" I exclaimed back and slammed the front door shut. My boyfriend and I had gotten into a huge argument which caused me to storm out of his apartment. He started comparing me to how his ex's were, saying that they were better in certain ways. This isn't the first time he's done this. I was tired of all the shit he gave me. Although, I couldn't bring myself to break up with him. I had no where else to go. So, I called a friend of ours.

"Chris, is it okay if I come over..?" I ask, trying to hold back tears. "Of course! What's wrong, did something happen with you and b/n again?" He worriedly asked. "I'll explain everything when I get to your place." I responded. "O-okay?" He said, still sort of wanting an answer. I hung up and got on the next city bus to his place. It was around 12 am and, considering how late it was, I was suprised Chris was still up.

As soon as Chris opened the door, I hugged him, immediately bawling my eyes out. He shut and locked the door and hugged me back. We made our way to the sofa where he sat me down and got me water. I explained everything and he looked pissed. "Y/n..." he started while scooting closer next to me. "You KNOW you deserve better!" He wrapped an arm around my shoulder while I continued crying into his chest. "I know, I don't know what's stopping me from just breaking up with him." I wipe my tears. "C'mon." He got up, holding my hand and bringing me to the bedroom. "You can sleep here tonight, k?" He stated, cupping my cheek with his hand. I nod my head and smile at him due to his generosity. He brings me into another big hug before going to grab me extra blankets.

"Chris?" I call for him. He comes back into the room. "Yeah?" "Can you sleep next to me?" I look up at him. "Y-yeah! If you're comfortable with that." He smiles warmly at me. "Yeah, I just don't want to be alone." I fidget with my hands. "Of course, whatever makes you feel better, Y/n." He reassured me. "Thank you." I smile while we get ready for bed. He had given me an over sized shirt and shorts. But, I ended up taking the shorts off because they kept slipping off anyway, which he didn't seem to mind. He also didn't sleep in a shirt because it made him uncomfortable, which I didn't mind.

We both got comfy in the bed, our backs resting on the headboard, and looked at eachother for about 3 seconds. We shared a mutual look and in a blink of an eye our lips collided together, directly shoving our tongues into eachothers mouths. I moaned into his mouth as I situated myself into his lap while I held onto his broad shoulders. There was definitely lust involved but the kiss had a spark of passion. It was a gentle kiss but his hands were eager. They traveled down my waist, hips, butt, until he rested his big hands on my thighs. "Should we be doing this?" I pulled away, a string of saliva following, but almost immediately go back to kissing him. "No." Chris growled for a second but he couldn't stop himself. "But, it feels so good." I pleaded once again while grinding my clothed pussy against his growing boner. "I know." He groaned into the kiss.

He flipped me over so he was now hovering over me. He kissed and sucked on my neck, not holding back to mark me with red and purple hickeys. "Mmm" I run my hands through his dark curls. He spread my legs and grinded his member against my heat once again. I moan softly into his ear. He hasn't even entered me, yet I can feel myself getting more soaked by the second. "Mm, you like that, babygirl?" He grinded faster, his aussie accent thicker than ever. "Yes, I do." I shut my eyes and allow myself to enjoy his love. "Please, Chris..please. I need you." I look at him in the eyes. "How bad do you want me, Y/n?" He whispered. "I want you so bad, Daddy."