Jisung: Hands on

Fem Reader x Han Jisung ⋆ ˚。⋆ 🙌 ˚

GIST: Your best friend, Han Jisung, invites you over to hang out. After spending time with eachother all day, you two go to his bedroom and decide to play a fun game out of boredom. Eventually, it starts to get out of HAND (🥁) and things between you two begin to get heated very quickly.
——————————————————————————

"What should we do now?" I asked my best friend, Jisung. We had hung out the whole day and we finally ran out of things to do. "I don't know" he smiled. I smiled back at him, I'm not sure why but when I'm with him everything is funnier and happier. "Well Minho doesn't pick me up until 8pm...it's only 6pm." I mentioned. "Well...we could play a game?" Jisung offered. I nod my head in agreement. He gets up and walks to his room. "Hold on, let me get something." I give him a confused look as he comes back to me and hands me a blindfold.

"Put this on." he demanded. "Why??" I look up at him from the couch. "Cause we're playing a guessing game! C'mon put it on!!" He whines. "Fine!" I chuckle at his immaturity. I wrap the blindfold around my head and wait for him to explain the game. "Do you trust me?" he asked. I rose an eyebrow and slowly nodded. "Okay, I'm gonna take your hand and put it somewhere on my body. Then, you'll have to guess what you're touching. Sound good?" He explained. "Oh, that's it? This is boutta be so easy!" I bragged.

It was easy, I had played a few rounds and we both got it right almost immediately. We had also been playing it safe, either choosing our knee, elbow, cheek, shoulder, etc. But, I wanted to do something more. I took his hand and placed it near my inner thigh. "Okay guess!" I smiled. "Uhh..your forearm?" "nope!" I responded. "Your calf?" He tried again. "You said that last round.." I giggled. "Here, move your hand closer." I moved his hand higher up my thigh. "I think I know." He smiled. "What?" I smiled back. He squeezed my thigh and his smile grew wider. "Thigh." He took the blindfold off and looked at where his hand was.

He was slightly shocked by how close his hand was to my heat. "Okay, your turn." I quickly grab the blindfold from him and put it on. He took my hand and placed it around something round, I quickly knew what it was.

"The back of your neck!" I smile at how easy that was. "Correct.." he said in a slightly seductive tone while he slid the blindfold off of me. He had rested his hand on my thigh again, staring deeply into my eyes. I kept my hand around his neck as I felt myself lean in slowly. Our friendship had always been kind of flirtatious. So, this feeling almost felt natural. Our lips connected, the kiss was warm and his lips were soft. We moved in sync which caused us to melt into the kiss quicker. Despite this, Jisung was the first to pull away. "What's wrong?" I ask, still craving more of his lips. He smiled at me, "I still wanna play..." I slightly giggle at his silly response. "Okay, my turn." I say and start tying the blindfold around his eyes.

For some reason the previous kiss we shared fliped a switch in me. I decided to be bold. I get up and slip off my shorts and underwear. I crawl back into the bed and position myself so I'm sitting in between his legs with my back against his chest. I take his hands and place it on my thighs, once again, and make him spread my legs. "Ready?" I smile lustfully and he excitedly nods. Finally, I take his hand, taking two fingers specifically and guide him to rub circles around my clit. He hesitates for a second, acknowledging what he's doing. But, he starts rubbing on his own, causing me to remove my own hands as guidance and throw my head back onto his shoulder, whimpering softly.

"Mm, just like that, Jisung.." I moan out and he begins playing with me faster. I continue moaning helplessly. I reach my arms up behind me to sneak them around his neck. He starts to trail kisses around my neck and ear, finally inserting his two fingers inside of me. I slightly jerk up at the sudden rush of pleasure, his fingers going in and out of me at a quick pace. "Am I doing good, baby?" he whispered into my ear. "You're doing so good.." I respond back as my eyes roll to the back of my head. He kept sucking on my neck, leaving a few hickeys. "I wanna see you, Y/n." Jisung began. "Can I take the blindfold off now?" He asked politely. "uh-huh." I nod my head. He took it off, admiring my vulnerable state and enjoying the moment.

He added a third finger which caused me to arch my back. "I'm so close.." I manage to whisper in between moans. "Nothing's stopping you, sweetheart." he approved with a slight smirk, and with that I came all over his fingers. He kept pumping his fingers in me at the same pace, the overstimulation causing me to have an intense orgasm. He bit his lip as he watched me squirt uncontrollably. My screams continued as he continued. Eventually he slowed down, allowing me to catch my breath. My legs were shaking and my breath was still slightly heavy.

As I gathered my thoughts I felt something poke from underneath me. I got up slightly to see what it was. My eyes widened as I had seen the HUGE bulge jabbing at his shorts. His boner was so large, it was almost hard to believe. "You think you can help me with this, baby?" He asked me while slowly rubbing it. I look at him and at his growing boner then back at him and nod excitedly. "Mmk.." He smiled and began taking his shirt, shorts, and boxers off. I watched as his dick sprung out of his boxers. He was very long, the perfect length. "I want you to fill me up, Jisung.." I whined and began stroking him softly.

(Imagine you sitting in his lap, his dick displayed in between your legs, with your back is still against his chest; reverse cowgirl)

He moaned at my touch and slightly bucked his hips. "Mm, not stopping you, baby." he responded and with that, I lined myself up with his length. I went down, allowing him to slip inside of me and fill me to THE brim. I tried not to clench, but he hit my g-spot immediately due to how long he was. He gripped my hips, groaning out, "God, you're so tight, Y/n" I tried to start moving but that caused me to clench more. "Fuck!" I roll my eyes back. "If you keep taking me this well, baby, I might come in a minute." he said. I started to go up and down on his dick. "Ahh~" I moaned and fluttered my eyes closed. Jisung gripped my thighs as I rode him faster, letting out a few swear words while rolling his eyes back.

Jisung was very vocal, calling and moaning out my name. He always fantasized about this. He didn't know why but he always had a feeling that I'd be a really good fucker, constantly thinking about how well I would be able to take his cock. Even though we were best friends, He also knew he wouldn't miss a chance to ram himself into me and he wouldn't now. He moved his hands to my hips and began thrusting into me from below. The thrusts were now hitting deeper and faster due to the combination of him shoving himself into me and me bouncing down on his member. I had to grip onto his legs because our synchronization was nearing me closer and closer.

"Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh!" I screamed repeatedly. "Oh baby, I'm so close" He moaned back, hitting my g-spot perfectly. "Me too!!" I began. "Please don't stop, baby~" I begged, nearly crying because of the pleasure. "Not until you cum all over me, Y/n" He growled in my ear and kissed my neck. "I'm coming!" I screamed, what he said in my ear causing me to. Hearing me say that made Jisung cum as well. He let out a loud and long groan before I felt his warm semen fill me up. He did a couple more thrusts, watching as both of our juices poured out of me and made a stick messy as he went in and out.

He pulled out before the overstimulation became to much for me. Jisung finally turned me back around so I was now facing him. He rested his hands on my waist and smiled at me, admiring my sweaty face and heavy breathing, knowing that it's because of him. I snuck my hands around his neck and went in to kiss him. Of course, he kissed me back. But, more passionate, taking his time and pulling me closer by the waist. I pull back and look into his eyes. He chuckles and kisses my lips one last time before suggesting "Why don't I run us a bath, yeah?" I simply smile and nod at his recommendation. He picks me up by the thighs, causing me to wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck, and walks us to the bathroom.

——————————————————————————
oo la la
one of my friends wanted me to write this and he lowkey helped me 😭