Felix: Taekwondo

Fem reader x Lee Felix ⋆ ˚。⋆🥋˚

GIST: Both you and Felix decide to stay late after Taekwondo practice to get more hours in. You two had always been frenemies in a way so you decided to have a "playful" match with him.
——————————————————————————

"Alright, bye." I said to Mr. Choi, my Taekwondo instructor. He had to leave the Dojang (classroom) to go pick up his wife from work. I don't usually stay this late but I felt the need to stay longer to practice, considering we had sparrings coming up in the next few weeks. Unfortunately, I was left with another classmate, Felix. Felix and I were good students so Mr. Choi didn't mind leaving us alone in the Dojang, unfortunately. I didn't NOT like Felix. I just felt like he was very narcissistic. Ever since he switched Dojangs all he did was rub in my face how "Amazing" he was. He was, but I was better. But, I never bragged about that. We both knew we were the top in eachothers class.

"Your form's off." He called behind me. I looked at his reflection in the mirror infront of me rather than turning around. "You've never even done a Cresent kick." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Yeah, you're right." He smiled. I truly hated how much I loved his smile. "I need to get more practice in." He said walking up next to me, started to practice his own kicks. "I told you to fight with Jun." I responded. "I already have, I need a challenge." I look at him. "Then fight me." I turn to him. "I have. You lost." He stated. "Yeah, like 5 months ago" I scoffed. "I've gotten better...but if you're scared..just say so." I shrugged. He turned towards me and smirked. "Alright, let's go." He cracked his knuckles, going to the mats. "Wait, for real" I stopped what I was doing completely.

...

I was standing across Felix in the match circle. We both had our sparring gear on, mine blue and his red. "Ready?" He cocks his head at me. I gulp and nod my head. "Go!" He charges towards me. I close my eyes.

Next thing I hear is a thud on the ground. I open my eyes and see Felix below me, taking off his gear. "I did it...I did a crescent kick!" I grin to myself while looking away. I take off my body and head gear, messing with my hair a bit in the process. I was too focused on my accomplishment to realize I was in his lap, our faces inches apart with his hands on my hip. We were still both breathing heavy from sparring. He didn't bother pointing it out, too focused on looking at how happy I was. He leans upward, snapping me back to reality, and holds me still in his lap. I scan his face for any look of anger or discomfort, but instead I see a look of..lust?

Before I was able to ask him anything he connects his lips with mine. I hum into the kiss, surprised but eventually let my guard down. I bring my hands to his chest. He pulls away first. "Why'd you do that?" I furrow my eyebrows. "I-I don't know." He smiles shyly. "Wait, why'd you kiss back?" He furrows his eyebrows back at me. I look down. "I don't know.." I shrug, my hands still on his chest. "But, I liked it." I grin and go in for another kiss. Felix immediately wrapped his arms around my waist and back, while I creeped mine around his neck. I start to grind against him and feel his member poke me through his pants.

I move my hand to his lower region, playing with the hem of his Dobok. (uniform) "Can I..?" I ask him. "Yes." He nodded, keeping his eyes on my lips. I stick my hand down his pants and into his boxers, immediately feeling how hard he is. He lets out a sigh of relief when he feels my hand wrap around him. I start to palm him, occasionally swiping my fingers over his tip. "Y/n...you're so good." He moaned while his mouth hung slightly open." He threw his head back, closing his eyes while gripping my waist in the process. "faster.." he mumbles and I do as told. I take my hand out for a second, spit on my hand, then go back to palming him. He groans louder as my speed increases. His eyes start to roll back and he mutters the words "I'm so close.."

I stop once I hear that. "Not yet. Wait for me okay, cutie?" I reassure him. He nods, slightly annoyed. I came back with a condom. "Where'd you get that?" He questioned me. "From Jun's locker. I saw them the other day, luckily." I said and he nodded in response. "You sure you wanna do this, Y/n?" Felix looks up at me. "I've been wanting to this for a while." I confess and Felix smirks. "Alright then.." He looks down and takes the condom from me. We both pull the pants of our Dobok's down, Felix puts the condom on while I line myself up with him. "I'm ready." He says. "Okay.." I breath out. I lower myself slowly and furrow my eyebrows as I feel myself adjust to his size.

"Ah.." Felix starts. "..you're so warm.." He sighs. After a few seconds I feel myself relax and begin to go up and down. "Oh my gosh" I moan, almost smiling. I speed up faster and faster which causes Felix to prop himself up on his elbows. He kisses my neck while gripping my thighs, his kisses trailing to my lips. I kiss back, moaning into his mouth as he bucked his hips into me at a rapid rate. The feeling felt unbelievably satisfying. At some point I rolled my eyes so far back I saw stars. Out of no where he flips me over on the mat, him on top, and continues his thrusts. His hand was trailing up into the top of my Dobok and into my shirt. He creeps his hand under my bra, massaging my chest.

At this point Felix forgot what world he was living in. He had been loudly groaning, only focused on making us feel good, which had been working. He kept his eyes on me the whole time, enjoying his view of me below him. He almost couldn't believe it. My hair was messy, I was sweaty with my back arching and eyes rolled back..And it was all because of him. Sure, he could be cocky about all his accomplishments but he has never felt as great as he did right now. I felt myself clench around Felix, a sign that I was close. "You feel so good, Y/n.." He groaned into my ear. "I'm so..ah! Close!" I try my best to mutter out, gripping the back of his Dobok. Our moans start to sync together and in seconds we came together. He continues thrusting but at a slower pace, riding out both of our highs.

He pulls out, lying down next to me on the mat. We take a second to catch our breaths. We eventually turn to eachother at the same time and let out a small laugh. "Pinch me so I know this was real." Felix says smiling. "Shut up.." I chuckle and playfully hit his arm. We put our Doboks back on and try to re-tie our belts, felix helping me with mine while I attempt to fix his hair. I try getting up but nearly fall. "Here, let me help you." Felix laughed while coming back from throwing away the condom. "Thank you, Felix." I smile. We go in for another kiss while he wraps his hands around me but I stop myself. "Wait.." I pull away. "Aren't there cameras..?" I question, looking around. "Oh, shit." He runs to the instructor's office. He rattles the door knob then he slowly turns around. "It's locked.."

——————————————————————————
oo la la...
this chapter is SLIGHTLY inspired by S5 Ep 1 of Black Mirror...which is an INSANE episode...😭😭

ALSO, what are yall gonna be for halloween?? (if you celebrate it!!)