Felix: Quismois

Fem Reader x Lee Felix ⋆ ˚。⋆ ☃️ ˚

GIST: You and Felix wake up to a white Christmas. After having breakfast, you two decide to watch some Christmas movies. After deciding not to give eachother gifts, Felix still gets you something. In pity, you give Felix a special gift in return!
——————————————————————————

"Merry Christmas, My Love." Is the first thing I hear as I wake up. Felix greets me in my ear with his deep, raspy morning voice. "Mm." I rub my eyes. "Merry Christmas to you too, baby.." I smile up at him. I fell asleep with my back against his chest, his hands around my waist and his head snuggled into the crook of my neck. We both stretched in eachothers arms, our limbs reaching across our fluffy sheets of our king sized bed. "Good morning!!" I shout, suddenly excited and throwing myself onto him. He chuckles and hugs me as I straddle him. "Can we stay like this all day?" He mumbles as he ran his small hands through my hair. "I'd love to.." I begin. "But, it's snowing!" I shout, getting off of Felix and running to our glass balcony door. He sighs at the loss of warmth I had brought him but get's up to follow me as well.

I put both the palms of my hands onto the glass and stare outside in awe, watching the snowflakes lightly coat our terrace and all the trees beyond it. Once again, he wraps hands around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder. "Pretty, isn't it Princess?" he asks while looking at the winter wonderland infront of us. "It's gorgeous. I haven't seen snow like this since I was little." I grin brightly. I stare at the glass and blow my hot breath onto it so I could draw a heart onto the window. Felix smiles and draws "F + Y/i (your initial)". "You and me always, forever." He states and kisses my temple. "C'mon, let's brush our teeth!" He says quickly and grabs my hand, pulling me to our bathroom.

Since me and Felix have been engaged for a few months, we decided to move in together around mid October. It has been amazing so far! Waking up early to make breakfast together, stealing his hoodies and socks, and even going skinny dipping in the jacuzzi at night. But, one of the main things I do that annoys Felix, but he doesn't mind, is when I steal his Silver Figaro Link Bracelet that has "Felix Lee" engraved onto it. One, I love wearing it because it was cute and went with all my outfits. Two, the thought of me wearing a bracelet with his name on it made both of us happy, which is why it didn't really bother him. The only downside was that the bracelet was to big for my wrist.

After brushing our teeth together, we washed our face and took cute mirror photos together, still wearing our matching christmas pajamas. "Let's go eat, baby." Felix interlocks hands with mine, noticing his bracelet on my wrist and smiles to himself. I gasp as I go to sit down on the couch. "When did you have time to make this??" I look up at him then look at the d/c (dish choice) and dk/c (drink choice) already sitting at our coffee table. "I have my ways.." He shrugs while smirking. "Thank you, Lix." I look into his eyes. "Anything for you, Y/n." He said back and leaned in. His soft pink lips pressed against mine into a tender kiss.

We ended up watching c/m (christmas movie) and snuggling under a blanket on the coach, full from the d/c. Half way through the movie commercials came on and Felix got up to mute the tv. "Mm, Lix why'd you move?" I said while grabbing the blanket and wrapping it around me agressively, pretending to be mad. "Hold on!" He said and scrambled to the hallway closet. I rose an eyebrow as he came back with a cream colored velvet box with white ribbon tied around it. "Baby.." I started while he sat next to me and handed me the box. "I thought we weren't gonna get eachother anything, fo-" "For the wedding, I know." He cut me off. "I just wanted to get US something, at least!" He explained as he threw my legs over his knees. I could tell he was kind of nervous based off the way he kept his eyes the box and unconsciously began massaging my thigh.

"Open it!" He finally blattered and I threw my head back and laughed while untying the ribbon. I opened the box and stared for a moment, registering what it was. There were two Silver Figaro Link Bracelets, one small and one slightly bigger. The smaller one read "Felix Lee" and the bigger one read "Y/n Lee". I made an "Aw" face and looked up at Felix. "Here, let me put it on." He grinned and grabbed the bracelets. He gave me the one with his name on it and he put on the one that said my name. "I figured since you like wearing my bracelet with my name on it, we could get ones that actually match. Plus, I get to wear one with your name on it!" He rambled quickly, trying to explain himself.