Changbin: Midnight Alley

Fem reader x Seo Changbin ⋆ ˚。⋆ 🌘˚

GIST: After drinking at a pub in the middle of the night, you and a close friend of yours sneak out the back of the bar and into an alley. There you guys start to tell eachother things you'd never thought you'd say.
——————————————————————————

"Are you sure it's safe?" I whine. Me and Changbin had nothing to do that night so we decided we would go out and have a few drinks. "Yes, just get on y/n!" Changbin laughed. I groan and Changbin gets off the motorcycle. "Here let me help you." He says. He put an extra helmet on my head and secured it. He lifted my chin up to look at him. "Everything will be perfectly safe..I promise." He held out his pinkie and I happily took it. He had me sit in front, since it made me more comfortable, and he had his arms on each side of me to ride the motorcycle. It was my first time riding one and it was very exciting.

Finally we arrived at the bar and walked inside. We sat down and started talking about our lives recently. "So, do you have a boyfriend yet?" He asked, taking a sip of his drink. "Nah." I responded and he looked at me slightly surprised. "Really?" He said and hummed. "What about you, changbin? Any luck?" I returned the question. "Not really, there is this one girl in mind.." he started. "She has y/h/c (your hair color) and y/e/c (your eye color) and she's about y/h (your height)" He smiled and looked at you. "Shut up!" You chuckle and slightly hit his chest.

After having more than enough drinks Changbin and I drunkenly walk out the backdoor of the bar, leading into an alley way. The two of us goof off so much to the point our stomachs start to hurt from laughing. Changbin looks down at me, smiling, while I bent over trying to find bugs in the street. "Y/n.." he started. "Hm?" I say while looking up at him. He held his hand out for me to grab it, I accepted and stood up. "You know, I wasn't lying about earlier about how I said I liked you." he looked me in the eyes. "Wait, what?" I turned my head slightly while figgeting with his hands. He pulled me closer by the waist. "I really do like you, Y/n." he planted a warm kiss on my lips.

I didn't move an inch. I stayed as still as possible, shocked and not wanting this moment to end. Slowly but surely I melted into the kiss and held onto his arms, feeling up and down his muscles. I could feel him smirk at my movements. He softly pushes me against the brick wall and starts kissing neck. "I want you, Changbin." I whispered, loud enough for him to here. "Right here? Right now?" He questions. "Yes." I shut my eyes and run my hands through his poofy hair. "Are you sure?" He asks one last time. I nod aggressively. He looks at me in the eyes and starts to unbutton his shirt. I pull down the top part of my dress and let him unclip my bra. He pulls down my underwear and licks his fingers. I nod again, wanting him more than ever and I whince at the feeing of his fingers entering me. I moan loudly, one hand pumping in and out of me while his other caress' my breasts.

"Changbin.." I moan softly. "Yes, Princess?" he replies and begins kissing my neck. "I need you." I emphasized. "You need me?" He smirks, unbuckling his his pants. "Mhm.." I wrapped my hands around his neck and kiss him. I fullly take my underwear off, using Changbin to keep my balance. He takes it out of my hand and puts it in his back pocket. "You ready, baby?" He asks softly. I eagerly nod and I feel him fill me. I wrap my one leg around his torso with my back against the wall. "Y/n..." he starts. "I thought you'd be good but not this good..fuck!" He moans and grips my waist tighter. I roll my eyes back and put all my weight against the wall while trying to also contain my moans. He begins to thrust in me faster making me grip his shirt tightly. "Don't stop, make me cum, Changbin!" I exclaimed which made his high come faster. The feeling of him cumming in me made me reach my high as well. I scream his name and throw my head back.

He pulls out and helps me fix my dress. He looks both ways down the alley to make sure no one had seen anything. Changbin had noticed that my legs had gone slightly limp, since he had basically been holding me up against the wall the whole time, and smiled at me. "Do you need help, princess?" I blush at him once again calling me princess. Distracted by my own thoughts, I was completely caught off guard when I felt him swoop in and pick me up, bridal style. I scream playfully and we start laughing. He carries me to the Motorcycle and sits me down on the bike. He bends over to look into my eyes and lightly kisses my nose. I chuckle and he gets on the bike, sitting infront of me. "Hold on tight!" He says while we put on our helmets. I wrap my arms around his torso and rest my head on his back.

Changbin's POV:

After dropping off y/n, I drive back to the dorms. I smile to myself as I take my shoes off and get ready to go to bed. As I walk past Han he questions me, "What's in your pocket? Are tho-" I cut him off. "Its nothing!" as I rush into the back room while shoving y/n's underwear in my back pocket.

——————————————————————————
oo la la
my friends were beggin' for this one!