Hyunjin: First Things First 

Fem Reader x Hwang Hyunjin ⋆ ˚。⋆ ❣️ ˚

GIST: You and Hyunjin have been dating for 5 months. After coming home with him after work, you two decide to having a sleepover at his dorm, considering how busy he's gonna be during his new comeback. After he gets out the shower you begin to have intrusive thoughts, letting them win in the end.
——————————————————————————

Here I was with my boyfriend in his room. He had invited me over after he was done with dance practice. Our plan was to watch a movie and go out to eat after. Once we got to his dorm he took a quick shower while I waited for him on the bed. While I heard the shower running, the whole time I thought about how the water dripped down his naked body. I imagined him pushed his wet hair back with his long, slim fingers while licking his big pink lips. How hot he probably looked with the steam surrounding him. I felt myself squeeze my thighs together. I'm not sure why I was thinking about this all of a sudden, considering we've never done anything dirty before. I'VE never done anything like that before and Hyunjin respected that. But, right now, in this moment, I think I was ready to explore.

I turn my head and see the bathroom door open. There he stood leaning on the door frame, pushing his hair back and licking his lips just as I imagined. He had a towel wrapped around his waist. My eyes travel down his body. From his neck, to his chest, his torso, his hips and towards his- "Can you hand me my clothes, baby?" He asked, interrupting my nasty thoughts. "Mhm" I nodded quickly and got up to hand it to him. He grabs it and smirks to himself as he had noticed my shy behavior. Right when I was about to go back to sit down he grabbed my wrist. I look up at him confused, embarrassing, shocked. "Did he notice how long I was looking? Did he notice WHAT I was looking at??" I thought to myself. "Thank you." He smiled, kissing my forehead and closing the door to change. All I could do was smile and nod.

"Okay, what movie do you wanna watch?" Hyunjin asked while climbing into the bed, next to me. "Uh, I don't know if I wanna watch a movie." I responded. "Then what show?" He turns the TV on. "I don't really feel like watching anything.." I turn to him. He furrows his eyebrows and then asks "What do you wanna do then, baby?" "You." I thought. I wanted to tell him how I felt, but I was too scared to. But, I wanted it so bad. "I.." I started. "I want to try something new.." I inched closer to his face. He began to lick his lips, leaning in himself. "What is it?" He asked. I didn't answer, instead I pressed my lips onto his. He kissed back, his hands creeping around my waist, attempting to pull me closer to him.

We've had multiple heated makeout sessions but never anything further. Not until now. He grabbed me by my thighs and made me straddle him. I left hungry kisses down his jaw and stopped at his neck, leaving red hickeys everywhere I could. He started to breath heavy, gripping my waist and ass while thrusting his clothed boner onto my thigh. I pulled away for a second to take my shirt off. "Mm, baby what are you doing?" He questioned, slightly surprised at my boldness while still admiring my exposed cleavage. "I'm ready, Hyunjin. I want you, baby." I cried, whispering the last part into his ear. Hyunjin felt his dick throb for me. But, he knew it was my first time. "Are you SURE?" He asked one last time. "Yes, I'm positive." I smiled. "You might be after this..." He joked.

I rolled my eyes and started to focus my attention towards his erection. "I want you to show me how to please you." I stated and reached into his sweats, rubbing his member through his boxers. "Seems like you already know how.." He smiled and bucked his hips. He signaled me to take his sweats off and I complied. Since he was wearing the type of boxers that had a fly (a built in hole in the front) it made it easy for him to whip his dick out. He guided me onto my knees while he sat on the edge of the bed. "Ready?" He asked excitedly. "Mhm!" I nodded, also excited.

"Okay, take your hand.." He grabbed my hand, "And start pumping it...just like this." He whispered the last part due to my hand coming in contact with his pink tip. "Would it feel better if I spit on it?" I asked him. "Oh yeah." He assured and I did so. I spit on his length which allowed me to fist him much smoother. "Ohh, fuck! You feel so much better than my own hand.." He leaned back on his elbow, no longer needing to guide me. "You're a natural at this." He groaned. I spit on his length again, earning another loud groan. "You like when I do that, hm?" I went to lick his tip. "Y-yes, ma'am." His jaw hung open as he watched me kitty lick him.

No longer wanting to tease him, I finally took him in my mouth. "Swirl your tongue." He commanded and I began swirling it around his tip. "Mm..you're such a good girl for me, Y/n." he praised and held my hair back for me as I bobbed my head up and down his dick. Hyunjin groaned my name, he couldn't believe the sight playing out infront of him. His beautiful girlfriend begging to please him, watching as I had my lips around him with his dick poking against my cheek with every suck. I continued swirling my tongue and I felt him twitch in my mouth. "Can I cum in your mouth, my love?" He asked. I pulled away and began pumping him with my mouth wide open. He took that as a yes and his semen shot onto my tongue and throat. "Oh my g- ahhh" He groaned as he saw me swallow all of him.

With heavy breaths, he pulled me off my knees and into his lap again, "You made me feel so good, princess." He complimented and kissed my cheek. "Let me return the favor, yeah?" He whispered into my ear before pulling his face back to mine to see my answer. "Please do.." I begged and went in to kiss him. He pulled away to pull his shirt off and went back to kissing me, slipping his tongue into my mouth as I moaned. He undid my bra from the back and I let it fall off my shoulders. This was the most Hyunjin had seen of me. He was so happy that I trusted him enough to let him be my first. He wanted ever so badly for it to be perfect for me too. "My gorgeous girl.." He admired my body and started leaving loving kisses onto my collar bones. I ran my fingers through his hair as he did so, feeling him get another boner from beneath my shorts.

"Baby.." I pulled his head away to stare into his eyes. "I'm ready." I finished. He gripped my waist, pulling me so both of our bare chest's were now against eachother. He smiled down at me and passionately kissed me, one of my hands making it's way to cup his cheek. Still holding onto my waist with one hand, he reached for the drawer next to his bed and took out a condom packet. While he opened it, I slipped out of my shorts and underwear, now completely bare. "Is it okay if I'm on top first?" "Of course, anything you want, beautiful." Hyunjin responded to me. I felt so lucky to have a boyfriend as loving and understanding as him. He put the condom on and I aligned myself to his member.

We stared into eachothers eyes, our faces barely centimeters apart. I was still cupping one of his cheeks while both of his hands were holding my hips. We didn't have to say it, but we felt it. We both mutually felt how much we loved eachother. We've never said it outloud, at least not yet, but we both knew our love for eachother was undeniable. After what felt like years, I finally lowered myself onto him, moaning at the pleasurable pain him stretching me out had gave me. It hurt like hell but he kept reassuring me it was only temporary and that I was already taking him so well. Although it took him everything to not just thrust into me on his own, he waited patiently for me. To him, I was worth the wait.

I caught my breath as I felt he had completely filled me up. I began to go up and down on him and in return he left love bites onto my neck. I threw my head back as I started to ride him faster. His long cock stretched my walls out completely, but to him I still felt very, very tight. "Oh, Y/n." he moaned my name. "Your pussy feels soo good around me, baby." hearing his words of endearment made me feel closer already. "Ah, ahh!" I moaned out loud, holding both my hands around the back of his neck. This foreign feeling was too good, I didn't want it to end. Hyunjin began sucking on my nipple while massaging the other boob. Watching his pink lips wrapped around my boob made me feel warm inside. "Hyunjin! " I constantly moaned his name. Watching his name slip past my lips while I bounced on his dick sent him off the edge and he began thrusting into me from below.

My moans had now become uncontrollable, his as well. He sucked his teeth as he watched his dick go in and out my no longer virgin pussy at a faster rate. "How does it feel, Y/n?" He growled. "It feels so big, you feel so big!" I could barely think from all the new waves of pleasure. He watched my boobs bounce with me and felt himself twitch. "I-i think I'm-ah!" I couldn't finish my sentence as I began to clench at his length. "You're taking me so well, Y/n." Hyunjin groaned, squeezing his eyes shut. After a few more thrusts I felt myself release around him. Not long after, he came as well. He continued to ride out both our highs, still causing me to moan into his ear.

He pulled out and I got up from his lap. I stood up for a second and immediately felt my knees buckle. "Woah!" Hyunjin caught me before I fell and layed me down on the bed. After throwing the condom away he came back and got in bed next to me. We looked at eachother and once again we felt the mutual feeling for eachother. "Y/n" Hyunjin stared into my eyes. "I love you." "I love you too, Hyunjin." Not only was it my first time but it was also our first time saying we loved eachother. He pulled me into his arms, placing his hand on the back of my neck and kissed me lovingly.

———————————————————————————
oo la la...
I want to write a threesome..ngl..gimme two members and I'll write the one I see with the most likes/comments :p