I.N : Squeaky Clean

Fem reader x Yang Jeongin ⋆ ˚。⋆ 🫧˚

GIST: When you and your boyfriend come home from the gym Jeongin decides to let you shower first. He begins to grow impatient and decides to join you mid way.
——————————————————————————

"Are you ready to go? It's getting pretty late." Jeongin asks me. I wipe the sweat off my forehead and nod. Jeongin holds the door for me as we exit the gym. We walk hand and hand and decide what we're going to eat for dinner as we walk back the the apartment. Finally, we made it home and we started to wash up. "You can shower first." Jeongin smiles at me while taking off his shoes. "You sure?" I reply, knowing I take the longest. "Yeah, I mean ladies first." He laughs and I smile. I go to the bathroom and begin removing my clothes. I heard a knock on the door and slightly crack open the door. "Yes?" I look up and see Jeongin looking down on me. "Give me your dirty clothes so I can wash them." He stuck his hand into the bathroom and I did as told. Finally I got into the shower.

While washing my hair I hear the door open. I furrowed my eyebrows and peaked out the curtain. I shrug to myself as I see no one in the room with me and continue showering. After a few minutes pass by I hear the door open again. "Y/nnn-ahh!" Jeongin started. "You're taking too long!!" He complained. "I'll try and be quick!" I reply back. He sighed loudly and closed the door. I continue washing my hair peacefully when I hear something drop. I shrug, humming a song I had been listening to previously. Out of no where the curtains open mid way and I look back confused with furrowed eyes.

"I told you, you were taking too long!" Jeongin laughs as he steps into the shower with me. "Jeongin.." I gently punch his chest. "Shh" he smiles widely and kisses me. I kiss back. He pulls away, "Here, you still have shampoo in your hair." He starts to massage his slim fingers on my scalp, slowly washing the shampoo out. He grabs my body wash and starts to pour some on my loofa. "What, are you gonna wash me?" I raise my eyebrow jokingly. "Yes.." he starts and scrubs my thighs. I smile at how serious he was. While washing my legs he smacks my butt. I gasp dramatically as he starts massaging it afterwards. I guess he saw that as an invitation as he sticks his tongue in my mouth and kisses me aggressively.

I moan slightly as I feel him push me up against the cold shower wall. He hangs the loofa back in it's spot without breaking the kiss and starts running his long hands up and down my wet body. I throw one hand around his neck and the other in his hair, pushing his face closer to mine and deepening the kiss. Without warning I feel two fingers enter me causing me to break the kiss and moan out loud. Jeongin smirks and starts kissing my neck. I shut my eye as he speeds up, curling his fingers. The only thing that could be heard in the bathroom was the shower running mixed with my messy moans. Jeongin loved seeing how vulnerable I got with him, since he was known as the youngest he enjoyed over powering me.

"Baby.." I manage to say. "I'm so close!" I try my best to make eye contact with him. "Go ahead, y/n. I want you all over my fingers." He says while giving me big hickeys aross my boobs. Just that alone sent me over the edge. I threw my head into his neck, shutting my eyes tight and scratching his back. Jeongin smiled down at me, he's always happy to make me feel good. He licked his fingers clean and kissed me passionately, wrapping his slim arms around my waist while I rest one hand around his neck. "I wanted you to see how good you taste." he pulled away. I giggle and moved my hand down to his member.

"Ah" he breathed out, letting his jaw drop slightly. I knew very well how to pleasure Jeongin so I slightly brushed my finger across his tip. "Fuck y/n...don't be a tease.." he looked down at me with a low voice. I switched our postions so now his back was against the shower wall. I dropped to my knees and began stroking his member. I looked to at him with lustful eyes, "God y/n" he groaned "You look so beautiful." I smirked at his comment and start kitty licking his tip. He grabs my head and shoves himself into my mouth, causing me to slightly gag. As I start bobbing my head on my own he lets his grip fall loose and starts running his fingers through my hair. I start to gag again which causes Jeongin to moan "Yes..choke on it baby..ahh" and he throws his head back.

As I swirl my tongue around his tip he starts to groan louder. "Fuck! Just like that, y/n.." he says. "I'm gonna cum.." he shut his eyes tightly. I moan on his cock which sends vibrations and I start to feel his hot semen fill my mouth. I hear his heavy breathing as he says "Swallow for me, beautiful." while looking down at me. I do as told and he says "Show me." for proof. I stick my tongue out and he smiles, grabbing my hand and helping me up. He immediately brings me as close to him as possible. I kiss him once more and pull away. "I wanted you to see how good you taste too." I smile, looking at his lips. He chuckles and attacks my cheek and neck his kisses. "Okayyy!" I laugh, pushing him under the shower head.

——————————————————————————
oo la la
just oral today 😁
lmk is you want a pt. 2?!?!