Chapter 81- Over This Shit

Start from the beginning

I don't respond, I just grind my teeth silently and get my eyes hard on the binocular woman. 

It's quiet for a moment before Rick huffs into the walkie-talkie, saying, "You can see we have one of yours. We'll trade." 

"I'm listening." The woman agrees. 

"First," Rick states. "I want to talk to them, make sure they're alright." 

The woman turns to and begins walking over to us, "I'll put you on, you say your fine. I'll know if you try anything else." 

"No fuckin' shit, it's almost like we're speaking." I mutter soundlessly. 

I need to shut the fuck up before I get myself killed.

She holds the walkie up to Carol, "Rick, I-I'm fine, but-" Carol whimpers, using her best housewife voice. 

The woman scoffs, interrupting her and shoving her back. She holds the walkie up to Maggie, "Rick, it's Maggie, I'm okay. We're figure this-" Maggie says, easily. 

"Shut up." The woman groans.

The woman lightly shoves her back by the clothes and holds the walkie up to me, "It's Adrian, I think my head's about to fuckin' explode after being hit but I'm fine." The woman narrows her eyes at me but accepts my answer and lightly shoves me back. 

"Don't fuckin'-" I cut myself off and pretend to be coughing when she quickly looks back. 

The woman walks back over to her original spot, looks through her binoculars, and says, "You have your proof. Let's talk." 

"Alright, this is the deal right here." Rick demands. "Let 'em go, you can have your guy back and live." 

"Three for one, that's not much of a trade." The woman taunts.

"You don't have another choice," Rick says. "Or you would've done somethin' about it already." 

"We have to get 'im back." The man pants, holding his injured arm.

"Primo can take care of himself," The woman lowers her binoculars.

"He can patch me up." The man winces uncomfortably, thick blood streaming down his arm. 

He glares at Carol, "I need 'im, thanks to that bitch." 

I narrow my eyes, dying to spit some words of wisdom but I hold it back, swallowing the bitch down. 

"You lost your balls, Paula. You shoulda' shot her in the head so they could hear her die." He says, breathing heavily. 

"I'm you could just shut up, I'll solve this." The woman with the binoculars-Paula grumbles angrily. 

If she wasn't a fuckin' cunt, I would like her.

"Then make the deal or we'll go in-" 

The older woman interrupts the man, "She said shut up, so shut it! You should be glad she doesn't have a sack of gonads to trip over." 

Rick comes back on the walkie-talkie, "Look, I know you're talkin' it over. It's a fair trade. Just come out, we do this, we all walk away." 

"Smug prick." The woman holding the gun to us hisses. 

I grumble angrily but, reluctantly, stay silent. 

Don't fuckin' talk about Rick like that you dickless bitch.

"He must think we're stupid." She finishes. 

You are, fuckin' with our group. 

"That's a good thing." Paula decides.