His gaze slowly softened and his arms around her waist tightened before he closed his eyes and kissed her like she was oxygen and he was greedy of gulping her all in.

Her fingers threaded in his hair and he groaned in her mouth while biting her lower lip. He looked into her eyes and pulled her closer and kissed her hungrily.

He increased his pace and clutched her hair making her moan. She could feel warmness rushing down her body. She had no idea a kiss could have such an effect on the body. She was so wet. Only from a kiss.

Well, what can she do? He was an incredible kisser.

"I don't believe you've never done anything before."

She mumbled between the kisses and he smirked, biting her teeth and leaving it with a tug making her moan.

"I love the compliment Rose. But no! I really haven't. You're my first. And last."

Ummm! She felt satisfied hearing that and kissed him with more passion.

A week to the kiss and Rudransh's hands forgot control. Whenever Pihu was around his hands asked to touch her and he complied with the demand. Not that she complained.

She entered the kitchen wanting to make something.

"Hi everyone!"

She greeted the cooks who greeted her back making her frown.

"Yaar ye mam wam mat bola kro. Call me Pihu."

There were three cooks. All female. One was older, about 50 years of age and the other two were young, the elder one's daughters. The girls giggled and the lady nodded with a smile.

"Agar aap logo ne abhi dinner ki preparation nhi kri hai toh mai bana du?"

The lady looked conflicted but nodded nevertheless.

"Roz kitne logo ke liye khaana banta hai?"

"Sab guards, employees aur baaki workers ko mila kar almost 50 logo ka."

Pihu nodded and started calculating something.

"Aap chahe toh bas sir ke liye bana lijiye. Baakiyo ke liye hum kr denge."

"Arre relax. Centre mai roz 400 logo ka khaana banta hai toh this is easy. Bas calculate kr rhi thi ki kya kya kitna kitna chahiye."

Pihu got to work with the ladies and the girls helping her in between.

"Mujhe mushrooms bhi pass krna."

She said making the girls look and the lady lady look at her.

"Mam mushroom rehne dete hai. Sir mushroom nhi khaate."

Pihu frowned. Did he have an allergy she didn't know about?

"Kyu? Allergy hai kya usse?"

"Nhi allergy nhi lekin khaate nhi hai."

She remembered how once a cook added some to his dish to enhance the taste but ended up losing his job.

"Allergy nhi hai. Bas phir. Aaj khaayega."

She said and added the main ingredient, mushrooms.

The dish was ready and she took in the aroma. A wide smile formed on her face and she ran to call him for dinner.

He was as usual in the study when she peeked in. He smiled at her and then went back to his work asking her what the matter was.

"Dinner's ready!"

"I have work abhi. I'll have it later. Tum krlo."

She pouted and said.

"But I made dinner today."

He looked at her with raised eyebrow.

"You did?"

She nodded and he got up from his seat after shutting the lid of his MacBook.

"Let's go then."

"Arre but your work-"

He kissed her lips cutting her off.

"Work comes after you."

He held her hand and she was smiling like a fool all the while till the dining table. She served him his dinner and he took in the amazing aroma while closing his eyes. He looked at her and opened his mouth.

"Feed me!"

She chuckled and put a small portion in the fork. She put it near his mouth and he chewed it, closing his eyes as a smile formed on his lips.

"It's amazing Rose!"

She smiled and her eyes sparkled seeing his reaction.

"You liked it?"

"I loved it."

He said taking in another bite and she bit her lip.

"But this has mushrooms in it. Tumhe mushrooms nhi pasand na?"

He looked at her and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Tumhare haath se toh zeher bhi khaa lunga. What are mushrooms then?"

She blushed and hit his arm making him chuckle.

"Stop with this cheesy flirting."

"Never!"

He winked and she giggled. He fed her in between. He opened his mouth to be fed again but she looked at him.

"Finish ho gaya."

"Do we not have more of this?"

"We do! You want more?"

Her chacha chachi never even tasted something she made with efforts and he was asking for more.

"Ofcourse!"

She ran to the kitchen to get more and they had it happily.

When he was satisfied and finished with his food, she said fidgeting with her fingers.

"Maine sab ke liye banaya tha. Sab khaa lenge na?"

"Ofcourse."

He said but she was still doubtful. He didn't like her like this. Those monkeys she called her family did this to her. He held her hands to stop her fidgeting and asked.

"What is it?"

"Umm-nothing. Its silly. I mean what if they don't like it and throw it in the dustbin?"

He smiled and said.

"No one is going to throw it. Atleast if they don't want to end up buried underground."

He said and picked her up bridal style making her shriek and look around. She saw the girls peeking at them from the kitchen giggling to themselves. Pihu hid her face in his chest, making him smile.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️