Chapter 47: The night of Love

Emir gently placed his hand on Reyhan's cheek and asked, "Reyhan, are you upset with me because of all this?" Reyhan, with tears in her eyes and her voice trembling, replied, "No... not at all." She looked into his eyes and continued, "Emir, when that incident happened, I thought I would never be able to trust anyone again. I lost my belief in love. But then you came into my life. You filled all those hollow parts inside me. You changed my thoughts completely. You filled colors in my life."

Reyhan took a deep breath and continued, "Honestly, I never thought that someday someone will enter in my life and literally hand over his heart to me. Emir, I'm grateful to have you. I can't put it in words what you mean to me."

Then Emir gently embraced Reyhan into a hug. As the intensity of the moment deepened, their hug tightened. Emir's hand over Reyhan's waist tightened its grip, conveying a sense of protection and closeness. Reyhan found comfort in his embrace allowed herself to be enveloped by Emir's warmth.

Reyhan suddenly pulled away from the hug and said, "Wait." Emir, looking confused, asked, "What happened?" Reyhan replied, "You wait here; I will be back." Leaving Emir standing there with a sense of curiosity, Reyhan hurriedly went off.

After some time, Reyhan entered wearing the same nightgown, feeling shy, blushing, and hesitant. Emir, looking at her in surprise, felt his heartbeats fastened. Gently walking towards her, Emir continued to gaze at her, appreciating the moment and the sight of Reyhan in that nightgown. Reyhan who was overwhelmed with shyness, found it difficult to look at him.

Emir got close to Reyhan, their breaths almost mingling. He whispered, "Have I ever told you how much I love your fragrance?" Lost in his warmth, Reyhan responded with a soft "hmm," immersing herself in the tender moment shared between them.

In the morning, Emir stirred as sunlight filled the room, waking him up. He glanced beside him where Reyhan was peacefully sleeping on his hand. Adoringly, Emir watched her and smiled. Gently, he put his other arm over her. Reyhan, feeling his touch, opened her eyes and softly said, "Emir..."

Emir asked, "Since when are you awake?" Reyhan hesitated, "Ju..Just now." Emir playfully teased, "You sweet liar. I felt your gaze on me." Reyhan blushed, and Emir continued, "Even I can sense your heartbeat getting faster. May I ask why?" Reyhan, feeling shy, replied, "I... I don't know." Emir softly chuckled at her response.

Emir wrapped Reyhan more tightly in his arms, and she blushingly said, "Emir, let me go. I need to check whether breakfast is ready." Emir replied, "Zara will do it. Now, I want you." Reyhan insisted, "You gave me that responsibility. Now, all the workers take orders from me." Emir playfully said, "Hmm, but now you will oblige to my order." Reyhan teasingly said, "Emir..."

Emir mischievously said, "Come on, give me a morning kiss." As Emir leaned in, Reyhan stopped him by putting her hand in between and said, "Emir, I think your phone is ringing." Emir moved away to check the phone just as Reyhan stood up and chuckled at her prank. Emir, realizing the ruse, said, "Reyhan, you can't go like this."

At the breakfast table, everyone was enjoying their meal, and Reyhan stood, attending to everyone's needs. Emir looked at Reyhan and smiled, making her feel shy. Suddenly, Emir made a pout, gesturing for a distance kiss. Reyhan, feeling the heat, looked away to hide her shyness.

Reyhan then asked, "Anything else, everyone?" Emir playfully shifted his bread into Zara's plate and said, "Reyhan, one more bread, please." Reyhan came to serve the bread, and as she leaned, Emir playfully moved his fingers on her arm. Reyhan felt shivers at his touch but maintained normalcy in front of everyone, skillfully concealing the effects of Emir's playful gesture.

Emir mischievously smiled and said, "Thanks... Health to your hands." Reyhan felt shy and smiled at him.

Here, Selim was in a troubled state in his house, his hair messy, sweaty body, his appearance reflecting the turmoil within. He was sitting on the floor, surrounded by pictures of Zara. Tears streamed down his face as he cried out, "Why, Zara? Why did you do this to me? I love you so much, and you hid that you're married to that employee, Can? Zara, you're mine. You will be my wife and mother to my daughter very soon. You can't escape from my love.. my dear, Zara. I can't let you be happy with someone else."

Emir was in his office when his phone rang. Zara's voice came through, saying, "Abi, today I will not be able to come to the office. Actually, I..." Emir teasingly interrupted, "I know, you're very busy with Can and Esra." Zara chuckled, saying, "Abi..." Emir playfully added, "Okay, enjoy. Bye." The call ended, and just then, Selim entered Emir's cabin.

Selim said, "Emir, actually, I want to talk about something important to you." Emir told him to continue, and Selim said, "Actually, it's about Esra." Emir, surprised, asked, "Your daughter, Esra?" Selim confirmed, "Yes, Emir. Actually, I want to give her legal custody to Zara."

Emir was shocked, asking, "What? Are you serious? I mean, she's your daughter." Selim explained, "I'm very sure, Emir. The care and affection she's getting from Zara, I don't think I would be able to give her that in my whole life." Emir, processing the information, asked, "Have you talked about this to Zara?" Selim admitted, "No, actually. I thought it would be better to inform you first about it."

Here, Zara and Can walking together in the park, pushing baby Esra in the pram. They looked genuinely happy, enjoying the pleasant surroundings. Unbeknownst to them, Selim watched from a distance in his car. He whispered to himself, "Soon, my love, soon I will be there at his place. Zara...you have to pay its cost."

Emir reached home, and Reyhan excitedly said, "Emir, look, I got these toys and clothes for Esra. They're so cute, aren't they?" Emir, lost in his thoughts, didn't fully engage with the moment.