.15

𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸

𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸

Oscar didn't make it. He got shot helping Glenn. They got Daryl too. He wasn't dead, they just took him. Judd, Michonne, Glenn and Cassian were at the car they had left on the road earlier.

Glenn watched with angry eyes as Judd cleaned up the blood on his daughters face. Judd grimaced, he was gonna have to ask Hershel to stitch her eyebrow up. The man threw the bloody rag to the floor and kissed Cassian on the head.

Glenn was about to speak, but the four of them turned to the woods at the sound of footsteps. "Rick." Glenn breathed out. "Rick." The four of them stumbled over to the man. "Oh, thank God."

"Now we got a problem here." Rick said quickly. "I need you to back up." Judd didnt understand at first, but then he saw a strange man behind Daryl. He could guess who it was, especially when Glenn and Michonne went defensive.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Glenn snarled. Cassian just buried her sore head into her fathers chest as the man seethed. Judd stood and watched as everyone argued, eyes not leaving Merle, not for one second.

"Get that thing outta my face!" Daryl yelled to Glenn. Glenn was aiming his gun at Merle, but Daryl had stepped in the way.

"Man, look like you've gone native, brother." Merle laughed. Maggie walked over to Judd and Cassian, the man practically bundling his daughter into Maggie's arms.

"No more than you hanging with that psycho back there." Daryl argued back.

"Oh, yeah, man. He is a real charmer, I got to tell you that." Merle smiled, eyes catching Judd's for a moment, before the older Dixon looked away. "Been putting the wood to your girlfriend Andrea." Merle looked to Michonne.

"What?" Glenn asked. "Andrea's in Woodbury?"

"Right next to the Governor." Daryl nodded. Rick begun bickering with Michonne about Andrea while Maggie held Cassian close. She was relieved the girl was relatively okay.

"We snagged them outta the woods, Andrea was close to dying." Merle told them.

"Is that why she's with him?" Maggie questioned, rubbing Cassians back as the girl latched onto her.

"Yeah." Merle confirmed. "Snug as two little bugs. So what you gonna do now, Sheriff? Surrounded by a bunch of liars, thugs and cowards."

"Shut up, man." Judd growled as he walked closer.

"Oh, man. Look at this." Merle laughed. "Pathetic. All these guns and no bullets in them."