.14

𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸

𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸

There was a woman on the other side of the fence. Judd looked, confused, before he stalked forward with his keys. Carl followed behind the man, willing him to hurry up as the walkers went for the woman.

Judd swore when he watched her fall, walkers closing in. Carl shot at the walkers closest to her as Judd got the gate open. Rick came running too. Judd flung open the gate and started killing the walkers with his axe, slicing into their skulls, dropping them dead.

"Is she bit?" Hershel asked as he approached.

"Gunshot." Rick told him after checking the woman over. Judd's heart paced slightly faster as Carl ran back over carrying the basket the woman had.

It was filled with formula.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Carl, get a blanket." Rick instructed as they ran into the cell block hall with the unconscious woman. "Beth, water and a towel." Carl placed a blanket on the floor as Judd helped Rick lower the woman onto it. "She's not coming in the cell blocks."

Judd backed away a little, pushing Carl behind him as Rick woke the woman up with some water. Predictably, the woman panicked and tried to grab at her katana, but Rick pushed it away with his foot.

"We're not going to hurt you." Rick told her calmly. "Not unless you try something stupid first, all right?"

Daryl called for Rick. "Who the hell is this?"

"You wanna tell us your name?" Rick asked her as he looked from Daryl. "Wanna tell us your name?" The woman stayed silent.

"Y'all come on in here." Daryl told them. Judd looked to Rick, gesturing to the man to follow Daryl. Judd would watch the woman for a minute. Rick and the others went into the cell block as Judd sat down on the table next to the woman as she stared at him.

"I didn't ask for your help." The woman croaked out quietly.

"It don't matter..." Judd shrugged. "Can I ask you a question?" Judd drawled. The woman just looked at him. "Where'd you get the formula?"

Again, she said nothing. Judd sighed. No way was it a coincidence that Maggie, Glenn and Cass went out to look for formula, and then this random woman turns up at their gates with a basket full.

Judd looked up several minutes later as Rick and the others came back out. "We can tend to that wound for you." Rick told her, approaching quickly. "Give you a little food and water, and then send you on your way. But you're gonna have to tell us how you found us, and why you were carrying formula."