Me: "yes baby!" I say jumping up and down. He puts the ring on my finger and stands up just as I throw myself in his arms. I pull back and give him a very passionate kiss.

******
We now driving somewhere since Lizwi said he's taking us, graduates out because we deserve it, I mean SEVEN years of science? that's no child's play. Well that's including the 3 years of residency. The three is squashed at the back and i'm sitting at the front because this is my man's car and I just got engaged, hello!

Fathima: "We should go out shopping tomorrow friend!"

Me: "I'm an engaged woman now so I will see." we all laugh.

Lloyiso: "Sisazovelelwa bo!"

Fathima: "Hhayi bandla."

Lizwi: "Leave my woman alone, please." he says chuckling.

Me: "Niyamuzwa uthini ubaby? uthi leave me alone." I say sticking my tongue out at them, they laugh.

Fathima: "Saze sasha." I laugh as he parks the car at the Four Seasons hotel. We all get out of the car, he pecks my lips before taking my hand into his. We walk in and a lady welcomes us before she leads us outside to a garden. As soon as we get to the garden, they scream

"SURPRISE!!!!"

Fathima and I scream jumping up and down then run to our parents arms.

Ma'Fez: "You kids deserve this, y'all worked hard for those degress in hand. I hope y'all continue working harder and get to achieve your goals and dreams." She says holding mine and  Lloyiso's hands. I hug her again kissing her cheek. I go to my sisters and hug them after kissing my baby.

Sqalo: "Khrolenjusis Thotho." I laugh rubbing my nose on his.

Me: "Thank you baby." I wave my hand in my sister's faces, Michelle gasps and starts screaming.

Michelle: "Oh my god!! Congratulations babe." she hugs me tightly.

Amahle: "I'm so happy for you sis, i'm the maid of honour."

Michelle: "Excuse me? who's the older sister?" I leave them arguing before they even involve me. I walk to aunt Thando. She opens her arms and hugs me tightly

Aunt: "I'm so proud of you sis. You deserve this."

Uncle: "Yes, congratulations baby girl and we got you a gift for your hard work." he says handing me a white envelope. I open it and it is a million rand cheque. What?

Me: "No way!"

Aunt: "That is for you to open your own practice. You can buy an old building and renovate it or something babygirl." I sniff wiping my eyes and hug them again.

Me: "Thank you so much."

Uncle: "And congratulations on your engagement." I smile thanking them again then walk back to my man who looks so out of place.

Me: "Why aren't you with the guys?" he smiles.

Lizwi: "Because then I won't be able to do this" he pulls me to him and kisses my lips softly until I moan in his mouth.

Me: "I love you."

Lizwi: "I love you too."

Thoba: "Some of us are single so please have some sympathy." I scream jumping on him as we both laugh. I honestly wasn't expecting him after he claimed to be swamped with work.

Thoba: "B!tch I want to see the rock!" I give him my hand, he gasps fanning his face dramatically.

Me: "Yasss!"

Thoba: "I'm so happy for you friend, you deserve this." He turns to Lizwi who is smiling like a retard.

Thoba: "Hi bhuti. I'm Thoba, this one's brother. I just want to say keep on treating her right or I will have to put my gayness aside and fuck you up and i really would hate to do that cause you cute." I laugh.

Thoba: "Don't laugh, same applies to you. Treat this man right or I will snatch him." he says pointing his manicured finger at me. I love how open he is about himself now.

Me: "Aybo." Lizwi laughs as Thoba walks away from us, swaying his hips side to side.

Dad: "Letho, I want you to meet someone." he says standing in front of me with the woman who handed me my degree and was looking at me weirdly.

Me: "Uh okay?"

Dad: "This is Ayanda Muthombeni." I smile awkwardly and shake her hand when she tries hugging me.

Me: "Hi mam."

Ayanda: "You are so beautiful. Congratulations by the way." I thank her. I notice that we have a few eyes looking at us which is even more weird.