Chapter 21: Thoughts.

♡George pov♡

I heard the door swing open. I quickly sat up but relaxed seeing the nurse. Clay's hand was rested gently on my hip.

"Okay, we'll just draw your blood and do it that way. How does that sound?" She asked.

I nodded.

I don't feel like talking. I don't know why.

She came over to the right side of the bed. I rolled up my sleeve.

"It would be easier if you took the sweatshirt off." She stated.

"No." I replied maybe too fast.

She put her hands up defensively and grabbed my arm. I flinched away from her.

"Okay, you need to cooperate with me if you want to get tested." She said.

I suddenly got an overwhelming feeling. I don't want anyone touching me. I pushed Clay's hand off of me and curled my legs to my chest. I buried my face in my hands.

"George?"

No, no, no. Leave me alone.

I felt a sob escape my throat.

"Baby, I'm right here."

"You like that baby? Huh?"

"George, please. Everything's okay."

"Shut up and take it you fucking slut."

"Just look at me. Please."

"Look at me when I'm fucking you."

"George, my pretty boy."

"You're sexy as hell. Turn around for me."

"My love."

Clay?

I slowly removed my hands from my face. Clay was sat in front of me, looking insanely worried.

"Can I touch you?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Do you want meds to calm you down so I can go through with the testing?" The nurse asked.

I nodded.

"Okay, I'll be back with that." She told me.

She left the room, and I kept myself curled up.

"Love, can you tell me what's going on? What are you feeling right now?" Clay asked.

I shrugged.

"Scared. I don't want anyone to touch me." I told him.

"You know nobody here is gonna touch you in a bad way, right? I won't let them." He stated.

"I don't know." I mumbled.

He frowned a bit. The nurse soon came back with a needle filled with something.

"Okay, so it'll knock you right out. Is that alright?" She asked.

I nodded. She grabbed my arm. I flinched but let her. I felt the prick of the needle. She pulled it out.

"All done." She stated.

A couple of minutes passed, and I began to feel drowsy and tired. I leaned my head back and shut my eyes. I let myself give in to sleep.

♡George flashback, the first day.♡

"You don't like that?"

No. It hurts. Stop.

"Shut up and take it."