Chapter 5: Horses.

I forgot about Niki being the restaurant owner. Ignore her in the previous chapter.

♡Clay pov♡

Sapnap needed to take everyone back home, and of course, Karl wanted to go with him. George and I were sitting in my living room.

"Hey, do you think I could shower? I don't like the smell of bonfire." He said.

"Oh yeah. I need to shower, too. You can use the one by my room and I'll use my parents. Do you have a change of clothes?" I asked.

"Shit. I'm sorry." He apologized.

"It's perfectly fine. You can borrow mine." I told him.

"Are you sure?" He asked, looking hesitant.

"George, trust me. It's fine." I stated.

He smiled a bit and looked down at his lap.

"Come on. I'll show you where it is." I said.

I got up, and he did as well. We went upstairs and into the bathroom.

"Okay, I'll go grab your clothes quickly. I don't know if any of my pants will fit you, but you can tighten them." I said.

I left the bathroom and went to my room. I opened my closet door. I grabbed a black sweatshirt and black and red pajama pants. I made sure they had the string to adjust the size. I left my room and went back to the bathroom.

"The towels are in the closet. You can just hang it up when you're done. If you get out before me, you can go sit in my room. I have a TV in there and the remote is on the nightstand." I explained.

He smiled and thanked me. I left the bathroom and went to the one down the hall.

♡George pov♡

I put on Clay's clothes and tightened the pants as much as I could. I hung up the towel and left the bathroom. I could hear the other shower, so I walked to his room and opened the door. Patches began hissing.

"Hey, it's just me." I said quietly, shutting the door behind me.

She looked at me warily and sat in front of her kittens.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Jeez." I mumbled.

I sat on Clay's bed.

For some reason, being in his room doesn't feel awkward. I've known him for like less than a week, but I'm now just comfortably sitting in his room while wearing his clothes.

I laid down on his bed and took out my phone. The door opened, and he came in with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

Holy shit.

He had large muscles on his arm and was built VERY well.

I quickly looked back at my phone and took a deep breath.

"Sorry. I forgot to grab clothes." He said.

"It's okay." I replied.

It was, in fact, not okay because he probably noticed me checking him out. He grabbed clothes and then went to the bathroom right outside his room. Soon, he came back in.

"We're probably gonna sleep downstairs on the couches so we can watch movies." He told me.

I got off the bed and followed him out of the room and downstairs. He sat on the couch.

"Shit. Would you grab that remote for me?" He asked, pointing to a shelf.

♡Clay pov♡

George turned around to grab the remote, and I couldn't help but let my eyes linger his body.