Chapter 10: Home.

♡Clay pov♡

I woke up and realized I had a rather large problem. George was luckily still asleep. I quickly got out of bed and grabbed a hoodie and sweatpants. I left my room and went into my bathroom. I turned on the light and shut the door. I locked it and started the shower.

Of course, this had to happen while he was over. He must've moved around a lot against me.

I made sure the shower was cold before stripping down and getting in. I shivered at the sensation of the cold water on my body.

♡George pov♡

I woke up and slowly opened my eyes. Clay was gone, and I heard the shower running. I grabbed my phone from off the nightstand. I had a lot of texts from my mom asking where I was. I decided to just watch tiktok.

♡15 mins later♡

I heard the shower shut off.

I wonder if he's gonna want me to leave. Maybe he's tired of me.

♡Clay pov♡

I opened the door to my room. George was lying on my bed watching something on his phone. I couldn't help but let my eyes scan his body. The sweatshirt had slid up, revealing a bit of his waist. His boxers weren't long like mine were. His went up to right under his ass.

"Are you done checking me out?" George asked.

I felt myself turn a little red at the fact I'd been caught.

"Never." I replied, finally meeting his eyes.

He rolled them and shut off his phone.

"Your hair looks cute wet." He told me.

"You think so?" I asked.

He nodded and stretched.

"What are we gonna do today?" He asked.

"Whatever you want." I said too quickly.

He smiled a bit.

"Whatever I want." He repeated.

I nodded.

"Hmmm." He hummed, tapping his fingers on his thigh.

I nervously tapped my fingers together.

"Well, what do you wanna do?" He asked.

I shrugged. He laughed a bit. He got off the bed and walked over to me. He carefully grabbed my hand and brought it to his waist. I swallowed the spit in my mouth.

"What? You didn't have a problem doing it last night. What's so different about now?" He asked.

You're standing in front of me half naked.

He stepped closer to me.

"Clay, you're really bad at hiding things. You know that?" He asked, looking up at me.

His newfound confidence was scary but so hot at the same time.

"I can see the way you look at me. That's why I know what you want. You just have to tell me." He stated.

"George I- I don't know if this is a good idea." I stuttered.

"Why not? Are your parents home?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Then why not?" He asked.

"Because I don't want to hurt you. I don't want you to see me as those other men who hurt you." I told him.

I don't want him to feel used.

"Clay, listen to me." He demanded.

His hand went to the side of my face, forcing me to look at him.