Chapter 20: Paid.

Short chapter.

♡George pov♡

I don't exactly know why Joe beat me, but he gave me more coke, so I didn't really complain. I did 2 lines before sitting on my stool. I looked in the mirror.

I hate looking in the mirror. I hate myself. I hate how disgusting I look.

My lip was split, and I had a black eye. I grabbed some of my makeup and began attempting to fix my black eye. I did a pretty good job. The door slowly opened, and I looked over. It was the same guy from yesterday.

"You came back." I said softly.

He nodded.

"What do you want? I'll do anything. You've been so good to me." I stated, standing up.

"No, George. I don't want anything. That's not what I came here for." He said.

"Then what?" I asked.

He carefully grabbed my arm, pulling me up off the stool. He sat down on the bed, and I sat next to him.

"I want to call the police. I want to report this. It isn't right. You shouldn't be here." He said.

"I'm not a teenager anymore. I'm eighteen." I told him.

"It doesn't matter, George. You were here when you were seventeen. Grown men were fucking you when you were seventeen." He said.

I suddenly felt angry. I don't know why.

"Get out. I can't have you here." I stated.

"What? I want to help you." He defended.

I stood up and pulled him off the bed. I opened my door and pushed him out.

"I can't go back to that fucking house! You don't understand!" I yelled.

♡Clay pov♡

I heard distant yelling from the hallway and so did Joe. He left from behind the bar and went over to the door. He opened it and the yelling got louder. The door slammed shut but soon opened again. Joe dragged the boy through the bar and outside. Another guy walked out from the hallway, going after them. He looked upset.

"What's going on?" Sap asked one of the bartenders.

"I don't know man. That prostitute is fucking crazy. He's on a bunch of shit." He replied.

Soon enough, Joe and the boy came back inside. I caught a glimpse of the boys face and felt myself freeze up for a second.

"What?" Sap asked.

I felt my eyes watering and I quickly blinked back my tears.

"Nothing it's stupid." I brushed him off.

"He kinda looks like George." Karl said, sadness apparant in his voice.

I nodded and looked at the boy again. He was now talking with a table of younger men. Joe was sat in a seat and the boy had planted himself on one of the men's laps. I watched as the boy took at least 4 shots without wincing. The guys whose lap he was sitting in was touching all up on him. The guys hands grabbed his ass, his thighs, his dick. Anywhere. The boy didn't seem too phased by this, ignoring it completely.

"Stop staring at him, Clay. I know he looks like George but your gonna hurt yourself more." Sap said.

I nodded and looked away from the boy. Minutes later, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked over to see Joe.

"Twenty bucks and you can sleep with him." He stated.

"Who?" I asked.

"Don't even. I saw you staring at him. He's waiting for you in his room." He said.