Chapter 17: Hot.

Erm- NSFW warning🧍

♡George pov♡

There was loud banging on my door.

"Get your ass out here right now!"

No, no, no. Leave me alone.

"I'll break this goddamn door down!"

I need Clay. I can't do this.

Suddenly, I couldn't breathe. I start shaking really bad and feeling hot.

What's going on? I feel like I'm about to pass out.

There was a loud bang on my door.

He's breaking it down.

The panicky feeling got worse. My heart began beating faster. I couldn't move.

Another loud bang. Then other. Then, the door swung open. The dad stood there fuming.

"You little fucking bitch." He muttered.

He came closer.

"L-Leave me alone. I told you to let go." I stuttered, letting out a sob.

I couldn't keep from crying loudly as he came closer. It began to remind me of the most previous event that happened with adult men.

"No, no. Please." I sobbed, pushing myself against the wall.

He came over to the bed and grabbed my arms. He pushed me down onto the bed.

"No!" I yelled.

He slapped me across the face.

"Stop acting like this! Nothing happened to you!" He yelled.

I tried to struggle out of his grasp, but I couldn't, which made the panicking worse.

"Get off of me!" I screamed.

"Shut up!" He yelled.

He punched me in the face.

"Shut the fuck up! Nothing happened! You're a fucking liar!" He yelled.

"Let go of me." I sobbed.

He let go of one of my arms and covered my mouth with his hand.

"I'll give you a real reason to fucking cry." He muttered, punching me again.

I felt his knee pin down my wrist so I couldn't move my arm. His knee pressed harshly into some cuts and started cutting circulation off from my hand. I began hearing sirens. The dad panicked and let go of me. He got off of me and ran out of the room. I slowly sat up. My whole face ached. Circulation was slowing returning to my hand, and I felt my sleeve turn wet.

He reopened it.

I curled my legs to my chest and pushed myself into the corner. I was still panicking horribly, and it didn't seem to want to calm down soon.

What if it never stops?

That thought somehow made it worse. I heard the roar of a truck and a car door slam.

"Get the fuck out of my house!"

I buried my face in my hands. I heard loud footsteps on the stairs.

"George?"

I flinched upon hearing my name.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Don't hit me again." I sobbed.

"Hey, everything's okay now."

"I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me." I sobbed.

I felt a gentle hand on my knee.

"My pretty boy."