𝟦𝟦,𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨?

THINGS were fixed easier than expected.

Sam did really feel like she was in a movie. First of all, because of all the drama. Second of all, the drama was solved super quickly.

About three months later, her parents divorced, and Minho's father and Clarence were in jail.

Now, Minho of course couldn't continue living all alone without a proper job. But he was nineteen, so no one could force him to go anywhere as long as he paid for the house, and he seemed glad with that, saying he wouldn't want to live with any of his friends while they lived with their parents, too.

Then after this last school year, Sam and him already planned to go live somewhere together. After all, they'd been dating for quite a while... and most people believed they had been dating for almost a year.

She started to get more interested in languages and considered going for a job as translator of books, but Minho strongly disagreed.

(Follow your dreams and I'll support you, but I think you should become a model, sweetheart)

Kidding, he did encourage her into the job, though he did also really bring up the fact she could be a model.

Then he said he would try to become a professional basketballer or something, but hesitated because it would take in a lot of time, so he would think about it.

Anyway— everything was pretty much solved. Minho only seemed happier his father was in jail because he would no longer be bothered and he hadn't seen his aunt in two years anyway, so wasn't afraid of her either.

For once, they indeed were in peace.

Edith didn't take the divorce well and resigned from being principal, then moved further away. It was a thirty minute drive to her house but so far, Sam didn't have the slightest interest in visiting.

Maybe she'd been drugged, but that never made up for the fact she isolated her for three weeks, called her all those things, and made her that insecure at some points.

So for now, she peacefully lived with her father and Jeff.

"So it's like an actual crime movie," Thomas had said, hugging his pillow. "Wow. And you figured it all out in one day? Fixed it in one month?"

The boy turned to Minho.

"I think you should be come a detective," he said.

Minho chuckled that moment. "I don't think so, man."

❤︎︎

The weeks continued like nothing happened. Sam felt happier than before. What happened had been horribly scary, but now it was over, she, again, could live in more peace.

But still, embarrassment.

Newt, Thomas, Minho, Fry, and Jeff came running into the classroom while Sam attempted to listen to Mary's teaching.

Everyone looked up, because boys weren't even allowed in this building, and watched all five of them dance to Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston as they pointed at Sam, who covered her mouth from laughing.

By the way, they wore white shirts with each one letter on it. Thomas, P. Newt, R. Fry, O. Jeff, M. And Minho the '?'.

PROM?

At the end of the dance, which lasted about a minute, Sam nearly had tears streaming down her face from how hard she laughed at this ridiculousness, though it was also very sweet.

Minho made a sprint toward her, handing her a pen to cross either YES or NO on his shirt.

Obviously, that was yes.

Now, she could've expected that because prom proposals had been going around for weeks, and this friend group was crazy so she knew something was coming (after Thomas almost spilled it and Jeff hit him for it and Minho started cursing at all the boys).