"Hey Jungkook. Taehyung said you will be here in the afternoon. How are you?", Jungkook smiled widely at the girl sitting on the reception desk. "Hey, Nuna. I am all good. I hope you do too. Congratulations. I heard the news from Taehyung. How many months now?", Jungkook asked. "Thank you dear. Third now.", she replied. "Eat healthy and stay hydrated Nuna. And here, I don't know what you will like.", Jungkook took a jar of red velvet cake from his bag and gave it to her. "Oh Jungkookie. You are so sweet.", she said and kept the jar beside her table. "Taehyung is there in the studio and may be wrapping up the shoot.", she informed. Jungkook nodded before pushing that smokey glass door.

~
"That's perfect.", Taehyung checked his camera once before resuming the shoot again. "Chin up a little. Good.", he said. "Hold the bag in the other hand. Yes. That's better. Now here. 3..2..1.. yes that was good.", he said before checking the camera at the taken photos. He walked to the desk to see the system. He looked at every photo which was being displayed. "Good. Good work Lisa. Let's have a costume change then. Please take a look at the concept script as well.", Taehyung said to the model and then at the stylist. He walked to the system where his assistant was sitting and sat beside him by sipping the energy drink he left unfinished there while analysing each photo. "Delete it but keep the other one.", he said pointing at two photos of a similar pose. "Sir. Lighting? Can you please check it once again before we proceed further.", one of the staff said. He nodded and walked to them and instructed the changes needed.

"Kim Taehyung. Thank goodness. He chooses photography instead of modeling. Otherwise, we might have gone jobless.", Lisa said to her stylist. She smiled. "He is too hot and handsome for a photographer. What's the attitude while taking the photos.", she said chapping her lips after applying the lipstick. "Are you crushing over him?", the stylist asked. "What is there to crush? I am already in for him. Get his number before we go.", she said. "Haha. But he won't.", the stylist said while she does her hair. "Really? Will he be that bold to resist me, this Lisa, the top model of all time?", she asked pointing at herself. "Mm. Don't you know he is married.", she said. "Married? Is he married? But he doesn't seem like one.", she was stunned. "Unfortunately yes. For three years.", she informed. "Three years? I didn't know it and who has the time for checking these things. Anyways married doesn't mean he can't come behind me, right? And how many loving, caring, loyal and honest husbands have we seen in the past, in my entire career? Haha", she said laughing and stood up. "Yes. That's true. But I don't think he will. Wait. See.. see that. That's his husband. The reason why.. why Kim Taehyung stays unwavering even while doing explicit photoshoots.", the stylist said pointing at the brunette who is now side hugging Taehyung and laughing at others.

Jungkook smiled when he stepped inside the studio seeing Taehyung instructing the staff. "Am I early?", Taehyung smiled when he heard that voice from behind him. "No. It's almost finished. Only one more.", Taehyung said and extended his hand to Jungkook, who took it and side hugged him. "Here. It's some cake, I baked the other day.", Jungkook said smiling and handing over the paper bag to the staff. "This is another reason why we always love Mr Kim's visit to the studio.", Taehyung's assistant said taking the bag from his hand. "Haha. I know, he is spoiling you all a lot.", Taehyung said and lightly squeezed his waist who smiled looking at others. "Sir, Lisa Ma'am is ready.", a staff member informed him. "Okay. Jungkook. Ten minutes. Sit here. I will finish this really quick.", Taehyung said to Jungkook and took his camera and walked to the stage. Lisa looked at Jungkook up and down before standing on the podium posing.

"Good work. Thank you Lisa. It was wonderful working with you even if it was the first time.", Taehyung said and shook her hand smiling after analysing all the photos in the system along with her. "Oh. It was because of you, Taehyung. You have that eye for a perfect shot. I think I look most beautiful through your camera lens even though I have already had numerous shoots. It was fun actually.", Lisa said smiling. Taehyung nodded accepting her words. "Let's meet further, Taehyung. This is my number.", she said and gave her card to Taehyung who took it and looked at it. "If you don't mind, share with me your card as well so that I can collect my photos and also contact you in case of some shoots in the future.'', she said. "Oh yes. Please. Here.", Taehyung said handing his card to her. She smiled looking at the card then at the boy standing beside Taehyung. "Bye then.", She said before walking to the dressing room. Taehyung smiled and kept the card on the table before turning to Jungkook. "Did you bring the dress?", he asked. Jungkook nodded. "Okay, change it.", he said. "Thanks Minho. Just shortlist the best from these. I will check it later. And rest, I will take it from here.", he said. Minho, his assistant nodded and stood up and went out after waving at Jungkook. One by one every staff member left leaving Jungkook and Taehyung alone at the studio. "I will change and come, then.", Jungkook said and walked to the other dressing room.

He changed his outfit, the one is wore the other day and did a lite makeup and hair himself. He checked his reflection once again and came out of the dressing room, only to collid with Lisa. "Sorry. I didn't see.", Jungkook bowed at her twice. "Oh, it's fine. Mm.. Lisa.", she said and extended her hand for hand shake. "Oh, Jungkook.", he said and took the hand and shook it. She smiled again and moved aside to give a way for him to walk ahead. . Lisa stood there looking at the boy who walked to Taehyung and at Taehyung who fixed his fringes and caressed his chin before pointing him the podium. "Is he a model?", Lisa asked her stylist. "No. I think a teacher.", she informed as both of them looked at Jungkook who gave a slurry pose in front of Taehyung and then at Taehyung who bit his lips while checking the taken photo.

", she informed as both of them looked at Jungkook who gave a slurry pose in front of Taehyung and then at Taehyung who bit his lips while checking the taken photo

..to be continued..

You can think whoever you want in place of Lisa.