Graduation... Rehearsal dinner... wedding and a party? Hell yes! Part 1

*June 2009*

“We are Graduating!”I was jumping and yelling and looking like a total idiot in the hallway all dolled up in my cap and gown. 

“Calm down already.”Amanda said

“Picture!”I yelled 

I took pictures with the bests and than we got ready to walk.We all split up and went in our own lines. Than the ceremony began.I was Valedictorian,something no one really knew.Allyson was the Salutatorian. we made our speeches.So nerve wracking.Than Finally Diploma’s were given out. Allyson had already gotten her Diploma.

“Sarah Elizabeth Dawson.”I walked up and got my Diploma.that when I saw My Brother and his band. Crap.I hadn't seen them while giving my speech I was focused on the damn class. 

I Smiled got my picture taken walked back to my seat and texted Amanda and Allyson 

Texts

Me to AllyKat and MandaMerr AHHH ATL are HERE! WTF?

AllyKat NO? Where 

Me Stands by all r Rents 

MandaMerr Wait u didn’t know they were coming? Zack told me yesterday.

Me :( 

The ceremony ended. caps were thrown and than the mayhem began. 

I found my friends. Hugged them took a picture or two and than found my parents my brother and his friends were covered in annoying fans.Um our parents were kinda trapped in this as well. I was annoyed so were my friends.Finally it stopped the people left and we all got pictures.

“You are leaving tomorrow at 11.”My mom said “I have to get to the airport.”

“Bye Mom!”I yelled as Rian hugged me 

“Tour ended a while ago.”

“Maybe I should pay more attention.”

“Maybe.”Rian said as jack took our picture with Ri’s Iphone. We all took pictures with the  whole band. 

“Are you guys partying or project Graduation?”Jack asked 

“Neither.”I said 

“Well thats you.”Alex said 

We all went out to dinner Rents included well minus mine who are now in Dallas.

That made me kinda well sad.I mean my parents are huge on party’s about big milestone’s in people’s lives when Taylor graduated my parents flew her,our family and some of her friends to Hawaii.What do I get? Nothing. 

Texts 

Adumb ru bringing a date claire wants to know?

me Um...

Adumb Figure it out!!!!!! 

Me I WILL MR Exclamation point whore

I started laughing. 

“What are you laughing at?”Rian asked

“I called Adam an Exclamation point whore.”

“Why?”Rian asked 

“He told me I had to figure out a date to the wedding.” “Allykat wanna go?”

“Um What?”

“Wanna be my date?”

“erm no.”

“Whatever.”