Date night

21:30pm

You was getting ready for your date with Toji that was gonna be in about 15 minutes. You had no idea where the location was but Toji had sent you a beautiful dress with a bouquet of roses and money wrapped around each flower.

The note saying, "Roses to set the tone, but they've got nothing on the sweetness and allure you bring. Get ready for a date as spicy and sweet as you are. - Toji. F"

Shoko was helping you with your makeup and hair making it look as perfect as possible. She told you to leave all of the shit to her and to not even give opinion until she was finished. The dress was laid out of your bed and the roses were in your hands as you were smelling them, you couldn't get enough of the scent.

"Where do you think he's gonna take me?"

"I actually don't know but I know damn well it ain't gonna be cheap! Might be even worth millions." Shoko wiggled her eyebrows and you grinned at the thought of it. You really loved anything expensive.

"Okay! I'm done! Go get your dress on quickly!" You placed the flowers on the vanity and stood up dropping your dressing gown on the floor leaving you half naked in the lingerie that Toji had bought you, not the super scandalous one but a plain black lacy one the only spice added was the thong.

You yelped almost stumbling to the floor when Shoko slaps your ass with all of her strength. "What you doing here with all that ass?" You glared at her trying so hard to hold back tears, you swore you could feel an indent. The pain was lingering, stinging you like millions of needles different sizes stabbing your cheeks. The sound that the impact created was like a sonic boom. You wouldn't be surprised if your neighbours heard the noise. "I'm gonna fucking kill you, fucking bitch. You're lucky you helped me out else I would've rocked your shit."

"Your fault for walking around with such a slapable ass." Shoko shrugged with a shit eating grin pissing you off even more but you decided to ignore her and keep your cool, you would get her back when she least expected it. Getou walked into the room with a look of concern, he definitely heard. "Woah Getou! Can't you see she's half naked?" Shoko ran to the man and covered his eyes.

"It's nothing I ain't seen before." Getou smirked grabbing Shoko's wrist and putting it down to her side, eyeing you up and down with no shame. "I forgot how much whores you guys are." Shoko gave Getou a dirty look as if she didn't join in one time.

"You just gonna stand there? I gotta get ready." You rose an eyebrow slipping the dress over your body, Shoko popped by your side zipping you up not even having to think twice. She was more excited than you were.

"I was just wondering what the hell that noise was. Sounded like Y/n screamed bloody murder."

"You would've slapped her ass too if you saw how it looked."

"Shoko!"

"Well Toji's gonna love that ass tonight." Shoko winked and Getou chuckled adding in, "Just as much as we did."

"Oh my lord." You covered your face, this wasn't even the time to be talking about your sex life right in front of you.

They laughed teasing you and you gave them the middle finger. "You look beautiful though Y/n, lemme get a picture." Not even waiting for your reply he whipped his phone out and he spammed the photo button, you quickly posed, turning to the side smiling at the camera. Then running to the desk to get the bouquet demanding him to take more photos and he did as told laughing at your excitement. Shoko was admiring you with a cigarette propped between her lips.

"Okay, show me the photos!" You rushed to Getou and he held his phone all the way up almost touching your ceiling. "The fuck are you doing?" You didn't even bother to jump up to catch the phone having the bouquet in your arms, just simply stood and glared up at the long haired man. "You haven't even looked in the mirror yet, if you look in the mirror I'll show you." Sighing you rolled your eyes and went to look in the mirror.