Love? Or no?

13:45pm

You parked your car in front of the mall in the empty car park. It was a bit scary to be somewhere so deserted in the middle of the day. But that was all because of Toji, being the wealthiest man in the world and having a family that wanted to kill him. The guards were spread around the whole outside and inside the mall. All the same height and uniform, they looked more intimidating than the last security Toji had before he fired them all. All because they couldn't protect you.

You was waiting for Toji to arrive as you left earlier to not raise any suspicions. Eyes closed and your head leaned back against the head rest. Just thinking about him, slowly a smile appeared on your face that was getting all hot. Toji was truly the most handsome, hottest, sexiest man you had ever met. His personality was amazing, and he was just so good to you. Your heart started beating out of rhythm and you squealed a little bit before getting snapped out of your little moment by your phone that was connected to the car began to ring pretty loud, shaking you out of your boots. "Fuck!" You cursed to yourself.

It was Toji calling. You picked up pressing the screen to answer. "Hello?"

"Hey sweetheart I was just calling to tell you that I'm only just a few away. Are you already there, I hope I didn't make you wait did I?"

"No you didn't don't worry, I'm parked outside of the mall, I've only been here just a few minutes."

"I can see your car darling, see you in a few seconds." Toji cut the call and you rubbed your face mumbling to yourself. "Why the fuck do I feel like this?" A fancy black car pulled up next to you, not even one second after Toji got out, saving the driver from getting out to open the door for him. He was smiling brightly and he stood in front on your door peaking and squinting through the window.

It was really hard to see you through the tinted windows. So he gave up and opened the door pulling you out by the hand. "Hey darling, it's been forever since I saw you."

"Only just an hour Toji." You giggled closing your car door.

"It felt like eternity to me." You held onto his arm as he kissed your forehead heading to the entrance of the mall. The automatic doors opened and you was immediately greeted by the staff all bowing, then when we walked past them they went into their stores. You went into Tiffany & Co, still holding onto Toji. The staff ran into their places, looking scared when they saw the look on Toji's face.

You look up at him and he's got that look on when you first met him. The type of look where he's judging everything and everyone. But he senses you staring and a smile appears on his face when he locks eyes with you. "What's wrong? Is there something on my face?"

"No you just look handsome that's all." You grinned and he cleared his throat getting caught off guard and continued walking around looking into the glass where all the pretty jewellery was inside. You let go of Toji when you saw a necklace, it was so pretty it had a heart pendant made out of diamonds. One of the staff came up to you noticing that you was in awe of one of the necklaces.

"This is one of the simple but extremely ravishing necklaces, it is called the Tiffany Hearts pendant. The carat weight is 54 and it has round brilliant diamonds in platinum. Would you like to try it on miss?" You nodded with a big grin.

The lady carefully took the necklace out of the glass container and she brought it over to you. Moving your hair out of the way she attached the beauty to your neck and you instantly rushed to the nearest mirror. Toji following behind you finding it cute at how excited you was.

You gasped and fiddled with the jewellery. "It's beautiful! Toji can you buy it?"

"Anything for you darling, it looks so gorgeous on you."