Unknown number

12:06pm

You just woke up from your sleep and your body ached from your awkward position. You rolled over groaning at how tired you was. You had nothing to do all day other than eat so another few hours of sleeping wouldn't do any harm.

Just as you was about to go back to sleep, you remembered what happened last night. You hadn't been touched like that in a long time, and just as is was going to escalate your drive stopped. Even thinking about it made you feel aroused. You didn't get his number so that was most definitely the first and last time you would see or hear from Toji.

Your phone rang right in your ear. "Mhhhm fucks sake." You took your phone and answered not bothering to look at the ID. "Hello?" Your voice croaked like you smoked 10 packs within a minute. "I'm guessing you just woke up?" A familiar but unfamiliar voice spoke. "Sorry who's this?" You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at the ID and it was unknown. "It's me." You had and idea but feared to get it wrong. "Toji?" "That's me."

"How do you have my number." You questioned a bit confused. "I have my ways..." "Tell me." He snickered on the other side. "I got one of my men to get information on you." You sighed. "Just from getting my first and last name? I thought people like you would forget it." "Well I guess I'm not them and after last night? Yeah there's no way I could forget." You hummed and sat up. "Did you just wake up?" "Yeah, I drank way too much."

There was no point in sleeping in anymore so you just got out of bed. "Y/n I'm going to the mall to buy a few stuff, do you want me to get anything for you?" "Hold on." You whispered into the phone. You didn't feel like responding to Getou's shout from downstairs, so you left your room and spoke to him from the stairs.

"Wait I wanna come!" You needed to get a few things from a few stores anyway. "Okay but be ready in 20 minutes!" "You going somewhere?" You hummed going back to your room. "Where to?" If you told him he would definitely pull something.

"Not saying."

"How comes?"

"It's really not that important. I gotta go."

You picked up your phone and cut the call off.

You went to your closet and picked out a quick simple outfit, choosing black flared pants and a big white graphic tee putting them with new balances.

OOO

"Okay I'll meet you back in the car park when we're done, call me when you've finished shopping." "Alright bye then." You both walked opposite ways and went where you needed to be. Plugging in your airpods you played 'Shameless' by Avenoir. That song was truly amazing you held back from singing out loud.

You headed to Macy's and looked around in the underwear section. There was a matching set and it caught your eye. It was a white bra decorated with lace and the panties where thin but thicker where they needed to be. It came in a four pack, in black, white, red and grey. It was $35.99. That went straight in your basket. Then you came across your favourite perfume that had been out of stock for months. The Vera Wang princess perfume. And it was only $18, so that went in your basket too.

You picked a few more clothes and then went to pay. "Your price is $113.98." Just as you was about to swipe your card but someone swiped theirs. "I'll pay for her." The familiar scent striked your nose and you whipped your head around and it was him. "Getou? What are you doing? Please cancel the payment." You told the cashier who had a smile probably thinking that something was going on between you two. "Sorry Miss, its already gone through." "Don't mind her, let's go" Getou took the bag and already started walking out the store.

"Getou!" You caught up to him with a concerned face. "What's wrong?" You slapped his arm twice. "Why did you do that?" "Ow! Do what?" He grinned playing dumb. "You know what, you paid for me. I have the money to do so, so why did you?" He shrugged and smiled at you. "What did you get?" "Don't change the subject!"