Megumi's party

18:54

You was in Toji's house helping him put the snacks out in the kitchen. Megumi was spending the day with his friends and they were all gonna come back for a sleepover afterwards. One of the friends parents agreed to take him out for a few hours before they came back to have even more fun.

Toji was dreading having so many kids over since it had never happened before and he never knew how to manage kids. "Oh god, I regret letting Megumi bring his friends over." He said opening one of the chips packet and pouring them into bowls.

"They won't be that bad, they're not here yet so you never know." You was also unsure but you was hoping that they would be nice kids. The doorbell rang and he sighed knowing they was here. "Fuck." He made his way to the door and opened it, they were all loud until they saw Toji, frightened at his unintentional glare.

"Smile Toji." You whisper yelled and he heard immediately doing as suggested. Even the adult was stunned. "Hey guys, did you have a nice time?" "Yeah! We saw dinosaurs and mermaids and went on go karts." They walked in and there was 5 kids, the parent looked worn out. "Did they all behave?" Toji asked the parent who looked just like the twins with brownish blonde hair.

"Yes they did actually, but watch out for Sukuna, he can be a little more hyper than the others." You watched the two older adults speak whilst you sorted out the drinks, the kids in the background was building a Lego tower. One of the gifts Megumi got from his father.

"Okay I'm gonna get going now, I'll see you tomorrow." The twins dad left and now it was you, Toji and the kids. The fun was only getting started.

You stepped out of the kitchen and went to the living room, all the kids eyes were on you. "Finally, I'm not the only girl here!" A girl with short brown hair sighed out of relief making you laugh. "Let's all introduce ourselves to her guys!" A twin suggested and they followed along with it.

"I'm Yuji and I'm 9."

"I'm Sukuna and I'm 9."

"I'm Todo and I'm 10."

"I'm Nobara and I'm 9."

"I'm Megumi and I'm 9." You laughed because they forced Megumi to do it as well even though he knew you.

After that it was yours and Toji's turn. "I'm Y/n and I'm 23 years old." "I'm Toji and I'm 34 years old." He hesitated to say his age.

"You're an old man!" Sukuna blurted out and Toji now understood why he had to keep an eye on him. "He's only 34 Sukuna, old people are 35 and above." Yuji smacked his twins arm correcting him. "He's gonna be 35 in 9 days, so Sukuna is basically right." Megumi shrugged his shoulders and you could hear Toji's sigh in the background. "Well I think-" Nobara was about to say something until Toji interrupted the discussion about him.

"Who's up for some snacks and pizza?" They all gasped and raised their hands up as if they was in class.

You was all in the kitchen and they were surrounding the island with paper plates choosing whatever they wanted. "Todo relax on the sausage rolls." You told and he pouted putting one back with three still on his plate. "Y/n can I get that cup?" Nobara pointed to the cup you accidentally added too much juice in. "Yeah sure, here you go darling." "Thanks!" She shoved the cup in everybody's face showing off she got the most juice.

"Yuji stop eating from the bowl and pick it out and put it on the plate." Toji scolded seeing the boys fingers go into his mouth and put it back in the bowl. "No one likes this flavour other than me so I might as well." He justified still continuing his double dipping. "Fair enough."

They were all sitting on the carpet in front of the TV watching some horror movie they suggested themselves eating their food and you and Toji was on the couch. You was getting bored of the movie and it wasn't even scary it just had hella gore, you didn't get how they could watch shit like that and still eat.