Overtime

10:08am- Monday, a month later.

You was sat in your office preparing an advertising contract for a new car from Zen'in Motors. For the past month you've been here you was properly trained on how to do things. You tried to ignore your headache as much as you can but it was causing typos in your work so you stopped and took a break.

You opened the drawers and took out painkillers taking two and swallowing it without water. Big regret since you could taste the bitterness and the sweetness at the same time. It was awful. You took a big gulp from your water bottle and the taste still lingered in your mouth. "Ugh." You was glad you wore comfy bottoms today else it would be like hell in this cold ass room. You had put on knitted wide leg pants and a square-neck bodysuit along with a trench coat and loafers.

"Y/n?" After roughly three calls for you, Nanami became agitated and stood at the doorway like bread. "Oh sorry, what do you need?"

"Mr Fushiguro called and wants you to finish preparing the contract in half an hour and for you to send it to him for his approval."

You nodded and he left. Almost done with your work you started typing on your keyboard again putting the pain aside.

Fifteen minutes later you finished the contract and sent it to Toji through email. You eyed the bar of chocolate on the other side of your desk you stole from the staff room and your mouth watered. Opening the wrap you didn't even break off a block but just bit into it.

Your door opened showing Toji with a candy bouquet in his arms, he probably just came back from going to visit Megumi's school. "Hey." "Hey Toji, what are you doing here?" "I came to give this to you, the kids gave this to me as a thank you gift for coming to visit." You instantly put your chocolate bar down and started reaching for the bouquet.

"Oh my lord, thanks. Why won't you keep it?" You took a Haribo packet and opened it. Toji for sure came in clutch and he didn't even know. "I don't really like things that are too sweet." He sat in the chair facing you watching you eat like 4 gummies at a time.

"I sent you the contract I prepared like you asked." He quickly raised his eyebrows and dropped them. "Can I see it right now actually?" "Yeah sure."

OOO

It was lunch and you was in the staff room sitting by a table eating a cinnamon bun you bought from the bakery on your way to work. "Hey Y/n how you been?" Utahime came in with her lunch with a tired expression. "Oh hey, I've been good. Today just feels like it's going slow." "Honestly that's how I've been feeling too, I fucking hate working on Mondays and that damn intern Maki got me in trouble by Mr Fushiguro." She sighed and opened her bagel sandwich pack.

"What did she do?" You bit into your bun about to listen to the story you was about to hear. "Thanks for asking, I've been needing to tell someone. So basically, she decided to use the printer to print off some stupid big ass poster for her room and put it on my desk and left it probably going elsewhere. But all this was when we had the department meeting first thing in the morning, when we came back Mr Fushiguro was walking around the place and before I even sat at my desk he picked up the rolled up paper and opened it. It was some weird ass character in a bikini with a skull tattoo."

"He came up to me and literally dropped the now scrunched up paper by my feet and said, 'this isn't some place where we print off shit like this, do better Iori we have interns taking your steps.' He didn't even let me explain! He just walked out and that's when Maki came out from the corner she was in and rolled her eyes at me. That rude bitch! I knew it was her because she was the only person that was in here during the meeting. God she infuriates me so much I might end up losing my job next time I see her."