Morning After

09:15am

You woke up to the faint smell of delicious cooking already making your belly rumble. You stretched your arm out and splayed your whole body across the bed. "Getou must be cooking something real good." You inhaled and smiled with your eyes still closed.

"What do you mean Getou?" A raspy tired voice spoke shaking you out of your sleepiness. "Toji?" You was confused for a few seconds before you started to remember what happened last night. He closed the bathroom door shirtless and the only form of clothing on him was boxers.

"Don't tell me you forgot about last night." He climbed on the bed hovering over your naked cum-covered body. "Or should I remind you?" His lips crashed into your neck bringing the blood back to the surface of your hickeys.

"Toji stop I just woke up." You whined pushing your hands against his chest but he wouldn't budge one inch.

"I can't help it, I'm so attracted to this pussy." His hands slid down your stomach and between your thighs reaching your clit.

"Toji not now, I'm too tired, I just woke up." You pushed more and clamped your sore legs together to prevent him from going any further.

"Fine, but you owe me some pussy later." He got up and picked you up bridal style. "Toji! What the fuck are you doing?"

"I prepared a bath for us, you just relax and let me do the cleaning."

He opened the bathroom door and the steamy air soothed every goosebump on your body, it made you wanna sleep again.

Toji gently placed you in the water, it was just the right temperature. Perfect. You moaned at the feeling and shut your eyes.

He joined sitting behind you and his legs on either side of your body. His arms wrapped around your waist and brought you closer all the way until you and him basically shared one body. You leaned your head back until it rested on his shoulder and he leaned forward and kissed your forehead.

Your belly rumbled painfully as you inhaled the air of the food that was obviously cooking. "Who's cooking?"

"The head chef from my hotel is making a huge breakfast."

You furrowed your eyebrows and moved your leg into a more comfortable position making the water splash and make minature waves. "Does he not wanna spend new years with his family?"

"He doesn't have one, so instead he spends his morning every new years cooking breakfast."

"Oh that's nice of him." It would be a lie if you said that you wasn't concerned about if the chef would tell anyone about you and Toji.

"Don't worry about us, I have all of my private staff sign an NDA."

"How can you read my mind so well?"

"It's written all over your face darling." You simply smiled letting the comfortable silence take over but you knew it wouldn't be for long because Toji's hands slithered up your waist all the way to your breasts, grazing over your nipples then reaching for the soap beside him teasing you causing you to hiss.

His arms trapped you in his embrace as he held his palm out and squeezed the soap bottle getting the clear contents out of the bottle. It smelt just like him. You watched him rub the soap between his hands and make wet sounds, just like how he was eating and fingering you last night. A shiver snaked down your spine all the way to your pussy.

"You first baby, just relax." He whispered in your ear adding more fuel to the fire. "Hold your arms out." You did as told and he started rubbing his soapy warm hands all over your arm, then to your other arm but as you held your arms out your tits peaked out the water since the water level was just above them.