First Day

8:25am

It was Friday and it was your first day at work, you was nervous as fuck and you couldn't stop going to the bathroom in the middle of getting ready. It was also the first time you was gonna see Toji after what happened in the car.

You were dressed in a white spaghetti-strap blouse, a beige-pink pencil skirt, a matching blazer, and simple, basic white stiletto heels. You wore a plain gold necklace and a Pandora bracelet that complemented your earrings as jewellery. Your bag was a white Eleanor purse by Tory Burch.

Before leaving the house, you took one final glance in the mirror, snapped a picture, and grabbed your car key from the hook near the front door. Getou and Satoru were asleep when you left, so you skipped saying goodbye to them. Since you usually went out with your friends and they usually drove you, the last time you drove your car was around a month ago.

Your car was a 2022 amg gle53 coupe you got this car as a gift to yourself but since then you've been loving it. You sat in your car and put your bag in the passenger seat, pressing your foot on the break and pushing the start button. "Damn I missed you." You spoke to the car smiling, sounded crazy but your love for this car was strong.

You typed the location of your work place, it was a 20 minute drive and you was meant to be there in half an hour so you was pretty early. You decided to put on a playlist of songs to help calm your nerves. You pressed shuffle and the first song that played was 'Love Songs' by Kaash Paige.

"Let's get going." Your foot pressed the pedal and the navigator spoke as you made your way out the driveway turning left as instructed.

OOO

You was more than halfway into the drive and you received a call from Toji. "Hello?" You wondered why he even called this time. "Hey are you driving?" "Yeah I'll be there in less than 10 minutes, why?" His chuckled echoed through the car. "So you actually bought a car with that money?"

You scoffed at how big his ego was. "No. This car is worth more than whatever you sent me. That much money isn't special to me." "I could always send you more darling." He had to stop with the names because you could accidentally swerve your car into a ditch. "I mean I won't stop you. Anyways, will you be there today?"

"Yeah I have to introduce you to the staff, then I'll have to walk you around the building showing you the different departments, your office, my office and other places." You could listen to his voice all day and never get bored of it. "Oh alright, where's my office gonna be?" "You'll see."

You sighed and looked at how many minutes you had left, just about 2 minutes and you could see the big ass building. "Toji I'll be there in a few minutes, so I'll text you when I'm parked." Not even waiting for a response you cut the call, it was quite a habit of yours because when you said bye, you meant bye since other people liked to talk more afterwards.

"At the end of the road turn left, then turn right and you have reached your destination." "Finally."

You parked your car and got out locking it. Even if it was the second time you came here the parking lot was beautiful. And that was just a parking lot. You walked towards the elevator and pressed the button for the reception.

When you got to the reception it was very busy, everyone was walking in their own directions, not really bothered about anyone else and just starting their day. You went up to the front desk and there was a lady sat behind it. "Good morning, I'm the new marketing manager and I just wanted to see how I could get to my department?"

The lady looked up from her computer and smiled. "Morning lovely, usually new people go and see the CEO and it's pretty easy to get there. So you go through that security bit and you'll see an elevator right ahead of you, that's how most staff go to there departments. If you're gonna see the CEO you press the top gold button, then there would be two doors when you get out to see the boss you go down the corridor and find the door with his name on it."